You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 11:46:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fox's Stories and Desires! The Hunt For The Perfect Partner... (F for M)  (Read 1484 times)

Offline DevonFoxTopic starter

UPDATE - 6/23/2015 - After a SEVERAL year long absence, I'm back, babes! Performing some minor construction here and bringing it all up to date with my current wants and needs!

Alrighty then! Hellooo all! This here is going to be my wanted poster, so to speak, of all the stories, pairings, and just plain thoughts that I'll have about roleplays that I want to do. As always, if you don't see anything you want, never be afraid to ask. Just make sure to check out my ONs and OFFS to get all that out of the way!
(WARNING: The last sentence of each plot idea may be SUPER CHEESY!)

SEEKING LONG AND/OR SHORT TERM!!! PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED!!! DON'T POST HERE!!!

LAST WARNING! READ MY ONs and OFFS

Table of Contents:
1. Plot Ideas
2. Pairings
3. Fandoms
4. Half Ideas
5. Picture Inspirations

1. Plot Ideas:
     - These are just suggestions, and not all plot points and details are set in stone
     - If one of my plot ideas inspires your own, feel free to contract me with a different one

In Need Of A Raise[My Character] is a brand new part time secretary/assistant at [Your Character's] veterinary clinic (or any other business setting). While she struggles with being a full time student with a rent and bills to pay, she picks up a second job as an exotic dancer at a slightly high class gentlemen's club in the city. At the same time, he, a slightly older professional married too young, is suffering through a failing marriage and eminent divorce, during which he could possibly loose everything. Through a chance happenstance, he stumbles across her second job, as well as her desperate need for money, and she learns of his plights at home. As they fall into an elaborate but enlightening affair, can they both find a way to resolve their problems with the aid of the other?
     - human/human
     - dominance isn't too important but VERY much preferred
     - minor side characters
     - modern setting

CRAVING!!!  You're My Only Hope - It hadn't been long since [My Character] had accidentally discovered the secret that [Your Character] had been fighting nearly his whole life to conceal, but after the violent and dangerous return of her ex, she seeks her close friend to do the unthinkable. She truly believe thats in order to protect herself, he will need to turn her. Having been co-workers turned very close friends for several years now, she tries any way she can to convince him to do it, even using the growing feelings and sexual attraction they had developed for each other over the years. But this ex makes his presence known to the two of them all too soon, and before your character can make his decision, he discovers that he's not such a lone wolf after all. Can she convince him to make her as powerful as him and join his plight as a slave to the moon, or will he just try to protect her, without tainting her innocent blood?
     - human/werewolf
     - male dominance
     - I will have one secondary male character, potential for others
     - modern setting

CRAVING!!!  To Serve And Protect - After the bloody death of her brother, the head of the king's guard, while at war, [My Character] assumes the identity of a man and enrolls to train for the king's guard herself. A crime punishable by death for a woman. [Your Character], the oldest prince, a womanizer and fan of the drink, is forced into training for the guard after and embarrassing incident that shames the royal family.   Quickly becoming partners and friends within the training groups, the war quickly worsens, and they are forced to join the battle. On the night before they are shipped to the battle fields, the two drink themselves into a stupor and drunkenly practice sparring late into the night, nervously talking over their fear of the coming morning. During their rough house, her secret comes out, and he is faced with a huge surprise. He can easily tell his father and his father's men her true identity, and earn a free pass from joining the fight, but having grown so close to who he is now realizing is a woman, could he even have the heart to do so? After a strange attraction further solidified, he struggles with the choice to save his own life, risk both of theirs, or possibly plot a scheme that could save them both.
     -human/human prince
     - male dominance
     - minor side characters
     - ye olde setting, potential for fantasy setting

2. Pairings:
     - These are pairings I would be interested in, but have yet to come up with a solid plot for
     - Role I would prefer to play - pink, but that's only a suggestion
     -  :-* = Craving

Super hero x Super villain -  :-*
Superhero x Citizen
Boss x Employee/Secretary
Nobelmen x Peasant:-*
Nobel x Guard/Knight   
Nobel x Pirate
Cowboy/girl (Outlaw?) x Town folk 
Faerie (elf, mermaid, pixie, leprechaun, etc.) x Human   
(Space or Pirate) Ship captain x Crew Member
(Space or Pirate) Ship captain x Stow away
Assassin x Target -  :-*
Assassin x Assassin
Bounty Hunter x Bounty
Human x (Fallen) Angel 
Vampire x Human (or Hunter)
Werewolf x Human (or Hunter):-*   
Band Member x Band Member
Band Member x Rival Band Member
Student x Teacher/Professor -  :-*
Teacher x Teacher

3. Fandoms:
     - Fandoms I may be interested in doing a pairing from
     - Can be with or without established characters and stories, Canon or OCs are fine by me (aka just in the world of the fandom)
     - No promises!

Marvel Universe: Comics or Movies -  :-*
   - Fantastic Four
   - X-Men
   - Avengers
   -etc.
Assassin's Creed -  :-* (I love the idea of this, because it could be any time, any place, throughout history!)
Borderlands
Infamous
Game of Thrones
Star Wars
D&D inspired -  :-*

4. Half Ideas:

TBD

5. Picture Inspirations:
     - It's just the idea of the picture/what's happening in it that the inspiration is drawn from, not their actual physical looks.
     - IF INTERESTED IN A PICTURE, PLEASE PM ME THE PICTURE NUMBER!!! It gets confusing!!!
     - These are absolutely NSFW
     -  ;D = I have an idea

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

;D  :-*

;D :-*

:-*

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:44:44 PM by DevonFox »

Re: Fox's Stories and Desires! (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 08:50:44 PM »
Updated 9/4 - In Need Of A Raise is off of the table! Working on adding new ideas, though! COMING SOON!

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 08:51:50 PM »
Updated 9/6 - Added Oceans Away and Exclusive Story!

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 03:50:37 PM »
Updated 9/9 - Added some inspirational pictures! (5, to be exact)

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 04:29:53 PM »
Updated 9/9, part 2 - Two more pictures you added

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 02:26:46 PM »
Updated 9/11 - Added lots of more pictures! Enjoy!

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 08:47:07 PM »
Updated 10/4 - Added 7 new pictures, and took You're My Only Hope off the table! (It's been off the table for a while, just forgot to update here : P Luckily, no one else has asked for it!)

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 05:33:54 PM »
Updated 10/6 - Cleaned up a bit, altered the format of the pictures, and added instructions for you guys to actually PM me the pictures you're interested in, to prevent confusion.

Updates 6/23/15 - Back after several years! Altered some stuff on here. Took some stuff out, added some new things. More to come as well!