Star Frontiers: A Fistful of Credits

Started by MadPanda, May 13, 2008, 01:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace86

Adam was standing at the door getting ready to answer Vostocks security when he heard Ophelie talking. He turned around when he understood that she wanted him to decide on their destination. He still held his cigarette in his hand but was yet to light it, and apparently now he wasn't going to. He took a few steps into the room and leaned against the wall on the far side. He didn't really care about where they were heading, but he wasn't going to start arguing with her over it so he decided to just choose one and be done with it.

"Well Ophelie, i say we go to the most unpleasant one first. Its better to cut down on the hard stuff first and leave the easy ones for last, at least thats how i believe."

MadPanda

Just as Vostock is about to respond, the door slides open and two rough looking men shove their way inside.

"Excuse me," the Vrusk receptionist starts to say, but one of the men points a menacing-looking pistol at her.

"Shaddup," he growls.

The other ruffian pulls an equally large and unpleasant pistol out of his jacket.

"Give us the slug and nobody gets killed!"

(Initiative checks!)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

JadeCore

Ophelie glanced idly over her shoulder as the door slid open. She started to turn back before the threatening wave of the pistol caught her eye as the man almost clocked her in the head when they stormed towards Vostock. The men had the jump and their weapons drawn; she knew her best option at the moment was to go along with their demands and figure out what they were talking about later. The woman raised both hands into the air and tried not to look at Vostock. With her luck, the thugs would probably figure she actually knew what they were talking about if she did that.