Cliche capture and enslavement - F seeking M

Started by SinsOfEden, September 02, 2012, 03:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinsOfEden

Well, it's so very cliché, but I've itching to do a captured-woman-turned-slave roleplay for a while now. I keep seeing this image, as well as work by Luis Royo, and it's inspiring me and fueling the fire. But I have no one to roleplay it out with, so my itch isn't being scratched.  :-(

I don't have many set ideas or details in mind. However, I was definitely feeling the idea of either a post-apocalyptic world or an alternate world setting so things aren't so modernized.

I'm seeking a male character to my female character. My roleplay partner doesn't have to be male - though I do require their portrayal to be convincing.

Either post here or send a PM if you're interested and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.  :-)
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

Garrit

Hello I am interested.  Was thinking something bleak and post apoc or alternate history too.  I don't usually rp enslavement and bondage, so I wouldn't enjoy making it full of BSM cliches.  Rather, I'd like to rp it out believably with slavery being something brought on by the setting rather than something unique to the character(s).  Anyway, have a look at my post histories and stuff.  I wasn't able to find any of yours. 

BTW would you be interested in doing this over IRC?  I find my forum attention span is very limited...