You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 03:55:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Repo The Genetic Opera rp!!!  (Read 282 times)

Online UsaniTopic starter

Repo The Genetic Opera rp!!!
« on: September 02, 2012, 12:08:08 PM »
I have a new craving for a Repo rp.  I wanna do a Shiloh/Graverobber pairing.  I need someone to play Graverobber.  I wanna do something where it's been a year since Genco had changed forever and since Shiloh got her cure from the Graverobber and now they've grown very attached to one another.  Well, it's been a whole year and now she's 18.  Well, turns out her blood disease became so bad she had to get a heart transplant.  Genco is under new management and has a new repo man and it is now after her.  Can the Graverobber save her before it's too late?

Offline SinsOfEden

• Female aspect: Zyrkirius || Male aspect: Lloyd ~~~ "Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • Champion
  • Seducer
  • Formerly 'Ghost' || Still The Captain's Sinister, Vicious Kitten
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Repo The Genetic Opera rp!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 03:41:55 PM »
I just watched that movie for the first time in a while just the other night. I've always wanted to do a Shilo/Graverobber story. Unfortunately I'd be playing Shilo, though. But if I was more interested in taking on a male role and was confident in playing Graverobber, I'd see if you were interested in me as a roleplay partner. Good eye for a roleplay, though. ;)

Offline Tiginny

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 11:03:20 AM »
OMG OMG OMG I love you!!! Thank you for the huge smile this thread suggestion put on my face! EEE I love Terrance!

Online UsaniTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 03:42:11 PM »
Lmao I do too thats why I'm looking for someone to play the Graverobber for me.  :/