Picture me!

Started by Cute Akira, August 28, 2012, 02:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cute Akira

Hi guys and girls, lady and lords, ladies and gentlemen, adam and eve, or adam and steve, or eve and mary, or camilla, or stephanie, or theodore, or shiu wen yang...

ok, sorry.

I'm kinda bored now i'm unapproved, so i decide to make a little game -- i hope its interesting enough!
I will give you my physical description -- not too detail, and i want any of you to DRAW a pic based on my description and your imagination, and then post your drawing here! When i'm approved, i will post my full-body picture here and choose one drawing that look most like me!

The prize... well, we'll talk about it later, privately with the winner. So, lets start!

Description :
<snip>

well, i guess that's all i can provide for now! if you need anymore description, feel free to comment. I will be waiting for your drawing!

Enjoy Akira's Saga HERE !!!

Lilias

1. Approval is not guaranteed, so that would be 'if', not 'when'.
2. Identifiable details of any kind, even your own, are strictly forbidden in the public area of the site.

Please revise the Site Rules while you wait for your application to be processed.

Have fun!
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Cute Akira

yikes, sorry.

I've read the rules before posting this, and it says identifiable details about another person, so i thought it was fine...
And no personal or contact information i thought was referring to phone number / facebook account / etc.

But if it's like that, then... i guess thread closed. How do i delete this?

Enjoy Akira's Saga HERE !!!