You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:21:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Picture me!  (Read 349 times)

Offline Cute AkiraTopic starter

Picture me!
« on: August 28, 2012, 02:11:44 AM »
Hi guys and girls, lady and lords, ladies and gentlemen, adam and eve, or adam and steve, or eve and mary, or camilla, or stephanie, or theodore, or shiu wen yang...

ok, sorry.

I'm kinda bored now i'm unapproved, so i decide to make a little game -- i hope its interesting enough!
I will give you my physical description -- not too detail, and i want any of you to DRAW a pic based on my description and your imagination, and then post your drawing here! When i'm approved, i will post my full-body picture here and choose one drawing that look most like me!

The prize... well, we'll talk about it later, privately with the winner. So, lets start!

Description :
<snip>

well, i guess that's all i can provide for now! if you need anymore description, feel free to comment. I will be waiting for your drawing!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:31:22 AM by Lilias »

Online Lilias

Re: Picture me!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 07:30:07 AM »
1. Approval is not guaranteed, so that would be 'if', not 'when'.
2. Identifiable details of any kind, even your own, are strictly forbidden in the public area of the site.

Please revise the Site Rules while you wait for your application to be processed.

Have fun!

Offline Cute AkiraTopic starter

Re: Picture me!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 07:34:04 AM »
yikes, sorry.

I've read the rules before posting this, and it says identifiable details about another person, so i thought it was fine...
And no personal or contact information i thought was referring to phone number / facebook account / etc.

But if it's like that, then... i guess thread closed. How do i delete this?