News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Frozen Heart (XxYoursxX)

Started by The Great Triangle, May 11, 2008, 07:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Triangle

They run, they always run from me, Carmen mused, as she smashed her way through the glass, having tunneled through the avalanche that surrounded the cabin.  Perhaps they were intimidated by her dusky Latin charm, perhaps it was the fact that she didn't have any hair any more, and how her left eye kept falling out.  She thought it was cute, but they screamed, they always screamed, so she'd bite them to shut them up.  Then she'd fall in love again, and want this one to be hers forever, and then he'd run.  The cycle continued without end.

She stepped into the hall of the cabin, looking around for her quarry.  "Oh Seth, my love, please return to me, you are meant to spend your eternal requiem in my arms, and we will live in hell together, lighting the darkness with the fires of our passion!"  A shard of red fabric fell from her dress, a slinky dress that had been red many decades ago, and in style for that matter, but now simply showed too much for anyone to retain his sanity around her long.   
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

XxYoursxX

As the soon to be lover of the other vampire made his way into the buried cabin he sighed. What had he done to deserve this cruel fate? He didn't ask to be loved by a vampire, he wanted a 'real human girl' to like him not a old vampire that looked like it would fall apart at any moment. His eyes wandered around the cabin taking in the small amount of furniture that was in the cabin. He decided not to sit because it would make it easier for the old vampire to impose her will on him.

As the vampire made her way into the cabin Seth turned. He shivered wondering why she was bald. "Why are you bothering me?" He said as if he was a child. Really he was compared to Carmen.  He was also considered out of her league, he had a perfect body for a vampire. His hair was thick and a dark black, his eyes were a deep red and his body was muscular. He stared at the vampire waiting for her eye to pop out, he didn't understand why she thought it was funny or appealing.

As Seth waited for a response he fiddled with the cuff of his shirt. He was wearing a red shirt and a pair of stone wash jeans that were quite loose fitting on his body.

The Great Triangle

Carmen stepped closer, reminding herself to breathe and look a bit more human, smiling with a mouth full of teeth that looked like shards of glass.  "Don't you understand the gift I've given you?" she asked, her voice like sandpaper running across a cheese grater as her fangs glistening with a strange black liquid.  "I've given you eternal life, for the simple price that you love me.  Will you deny or return that gift?"  She reached out and touched Seth's shoulder, her cold hand gripping him tightly. 

A draft shot through the cabin, rapidly cooling the reunion of the two vampires even more.  From the darkness of the cabin, a drop of water fell from the sink, the plop punctuating their friction.

Ons and Offs

XxYoursxX

Seth stared into the eyes of Carmen as she said that she had given him the gift. "I am sorry deary you must be mistaken." He said his voice didn't show the slightest bit of fear or will to give in. He watched the other vampire's eyes waiting for her to do something ridiculous such as try and attack him. "My mother made me a vampire, I am a pure breed." He said, his voice still confident. He watched her eyes waiting for the hint of anger. "Deny, I guess." He said adding it even though it really didn't matter since it was quite obvious by what he had said. The water got on Seth's nerves but he didn't move over to the sink not wanting to turn his back to the other vampire.

Seth's eyes still remained on Carmen's. "On a side note, why are you bald? Also, why are your teeth so ugly?" He said, his teeth looked perfect other then the large fangs.

The Great Triangle

Carmen's world flushed with read has Seth vigorously denied her, and she screamed with rage, shaking the cabin to its foundations.  "You!  You Liar!" She screamed, hurling herself across the cabin as she slammed into Seth, smashing him into a wall.  She sat up and looked at Seth over the smashed remnants of the wall, her tattered dress revealing many slivers of pale undead flesh.  "Look what you made me do my love, please stop teasing your girl and tell me that you love me too."  She looked into his eyes and bared her fangs, and they seemed to grow bigger as she drew close like a shark in frenzy.  "I can unmake you just as easily as I made you."  She hissed, her cold undead breath bringing a stench of grave rot with it as she looked into Seth's eyes, growing angered at his perfection.

Ons and Offs

Airindel

Please review the last comment your introduction thread. Thank you.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14868.0
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences