Incest related RP's. (M seeking Females and Shemales/Futanari.)

Started by Exitium3, August 26, 2012, 01:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exitium3

I'm looking mostly for incest related idea's. Idea's listed below. I generally post a minimum of 3 lines, and post up to 2+ paragraphs. I'll try my best to keep up with anyone.

Brother/Sister

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Plot idea:

Pretty original idea really. Brother loves sister, or sister loves brother, or both, but neither can admit it. (I don't care if I'm younger, or older as the brother, but I will be 18.) I'm a switch, so I can be dom or sub, but it seems likely that I will be the Dom one in this RP idea.

Son/Mother

Plot idea 1:

The son has lusted after his mother for a while now. Unable to help himself he want's her so badly, thinking of her every night, his dreams filled with thoughts of her. Each time he looked at her wanting her, knowing how lonely she is, knowing that every man she has dated after divorcing the father has been a complete failure. Always ending in heart break and violence. The son want's so badly top make his dear mother happy.

Plot idea 2:

The lustful mother. A flip to plot idea 1. The mother longs for her son to take her. Even knowing this is wrong her son has been the only reliable man in her life, the only person who loved her for everything she was and knew he would always love her. But that was not enough now, she needed a man that could love her like a women needed to be loved, to give her the passion and desire she craved.

Options for these idea's:

Option 1:

We could make a it a mostly vanilla type of RP where our character fall in love and go from there, going through the steps it will take to hide there relationship from the world.

Option 2:

This idea is basically going to start with rape. The son's lust is finally to much, and so he will take advantage of his mother as soon as she is open. He takes her and shows her how much he loves her, and how much he can't stand acting like he doesn't feel the way he does. After raping her and showing his feeling's for her, she can accept his feelings, or try to resist as he slowly breaks her into loving what he can give her.

Version 2: Option 2:

Same idea as option 2, only that this time the mother will take her son. She has become so hungry with need and lust that she can't hold herself back anymore, she needs her son so much, and she is going to make him know how much she loves and needs her boy.

Cousin/Cousin

Plot idea 1:

The cousin's have always had a crush on each other, but never able to admit it, and unsure if it was right they have held back until today.

Plot idea 2:

Cousins meeting for the first time, however after seeing his new cousin he has decided he wanted her, he was drawn to her and how sexy she was, everything about her made him want to chase and take her. The Idea is still supposed to be a rather vanilla idea, but can be rape if desired.

Below here are Glades human and furry forms for those that like anthro/furry characters.

Forms:

Below this is human looking form:

Glades human looking form.

Below this is furry/anthro form:

Glades furry form.(Note that he is a Folf. Aka: Half Fox, Half Wolf.)

Setting's for this RP can be modern, or medieval.

Pm me, or post here to ask for a spot in this RP. Also tell me if you want Furry Glade, otherwise he will be in human form unless otherwise noted. List which plot you want, and which idea option you like if were doing the Son/Mother incest RP idea. I particularly want the Son/Mother idea, but would enjoy all these idea's.

Everything that has a beginning has an end.

My on's/off's and character info.

Lady Temptress

Hello there. I'd like to Rp the brother/ sister Idea with you.
Lady Dreamer

Exitium3

Quote from: Lady Temptress on August 29, 2012, 07:39:57 PM
Hello there. I'd like to Rp the brother/ sister Idea with you.

Sent you a PM asking you for details of the RP, thank you for being interested.
Everything that has a beginning has an end.

My on's/off's and character info.

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer