(Classic Avengers)

Started by VoluptuousVixen, August 25, 2012, 09:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoluptuousVixen

Set in the early 90s when the Avengers West Coast had disbanded.
I have reserved Captain America, Thor, Mz Marvel, Hulk and Hawkeye.

Here is where you post to join.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=150085.0

We need the Following Avengers:

Black knight. Dane Whitman, the champion of Avalon who uses his sword and Sheild for Justice.

Crystal, Member of the royal family of Inhumans, wife to Quicksilver who commands elemental forces.

Falcon, Sam Wilson one time partner of Captain America and possess the power of Flight.

FireBird, Bonita Jurez, can fly and generate blasts of flame.

Giant-Man, Hank Pym, founding Avenger who can increase body seize.

Hercules, Olympican God with superhuman strenght.

Mantis, Former Avenger and Wife of the swordsman.

Moon Knight, Marc Spencer, has four seperate identites a mercenary behind a mask.

MoonDragon, Heather Douglas, mistress of the mind includeing telepathy and telekinesis.

Namor, king of Atlantis, with the powers of the sea behind him.

Quicksilver, Magnetos son, husband to crystal with super-speed abilitys.

Sandman, William Baker, former villian who turns his body into Sandlike Substance.

Scarlet Witch, Wanda Maximoff, probability altering hex powers. Ex Wife of the Vision.

Sersi, member of the Eternals known for her power to alter molecular structure of objects.

Swordsman, Philip Jarvet, master of bladed weapons.

Tigra, Gree Grant Nelson, transformed by mysterious cat people into the present day version of their legandary warrior.

Valkyrie, Female warrior woman of Asguard.

Vision, Robot created by Ultron. Ex husband of the Scarlet Witch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note Luke Cage, Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, Justice, Firestar, may all join but the player needs a good reason to introduce them thus far.     

LunarSage

I'm on board to play Thor as well as lend my assistance as a Co-GM.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

VoluptuousVixen

Thank you so much Lunar. Looking forward to writeing with you. x

AribethAmkiir

I'll take Jan (Wasp).  Has your available time increased, Lois?  We still have the Justice League game that hasn't gotten off the ground.

VoluptuousVixen

Yes I now have more free time hence wanting to do this game. xx

AribethAmkiir

EbonyQueen

I have a wee bit of extra time all in all, so consider me interested in picking up She-Hulk.

PhantomPistoleer

I know that he was never an Avenger in the 616, but I have an itch to play Gambit.  Would it be possible to play as him in this particular game?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

LunarSage

That would be up to Iblis and loislanekent really... but in my opinion you'd need to come up with a very compelling reason why he'd be with the Avengers and not the X-Men.

VoluptuousVixen

Is there not a pre exsiting Avenger you want to play? Im hesitant to bring Xmen characters into the game.

Rachel. xxx

LunarSage

This thread is no longer the interest thread for the Classic Avengers game.  It has been revised and reposted HERE.  Please post all interest and inquiries in the new thread.  Thank you.