You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 10:51:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a master.  (Read 283 times)

Offline KatrinaTopic starter

Looking for a master.
« on: August 21, 2012, 03:28:51 PM »
Katie was young and beautiful.  Having just turned 18 she set out to gain a life of her own.  Her parents were always fighting and her step father was abusive to both her and her mother.  She couldn't take it anymore.  She had to get out. 

She'd been reading online about the dominant/submissive lifestyle how many doms took very good care of their subs.  She longed for a life where she was loved and taken care of.  With that in mind, she sneaked out of the house late one night and hailed a cab to the city to a popular club frequented by doms and their subs, hoping to find a master of her own.

Ok...with the plot there, I'm looking for someone to play her master.  I do want someone firm, but not cruel who will take her in and give her the life she's looking for.  She may be reluctant depending on how he goes about things.  Looking for more than a one shot here as she explores this new world.

Offline Gekido

Re: Looking for a master.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 09:52:12 PM »
I can rp this with you, pm me if you want