A couple of ideas. (looking for F players)

Started by Itsallgoodfun, August 21, 2012, 12:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsallgoodfun

I have had a few ideas recently which I thought I would throw out there and see if anyone is interested.

Made into a maid (potentially extreme):

The general premise I had for this RP, was that a guy built up a staggering amount of debt he simply couldn't ever pay back. However, the crime lord he owes money to is renowned for accepting "unique" gifts, and on occasion he will allow some to work for him, until he deems the debt paid. Unfortunately our gambler friend isn't in any position to work; but instead he despicably offers his own daughter to work off his debt.

The daughter is sent to a large mansion where the crime lord lives with no one else other than his extensive house hold staff. She has been told that she will take on the role of maid. One of only three who deal directly with owner every day.

I have had the idea of having one brunette, one blonde and one red head. Our crime lord uses them as his own personal toys and they must do everything he asks of them. Our crime lord treats the other two women with barely concealed contempt. But only because they chose to become his slaves. Whereas the girl in our RP was "gifted" to him, and in his own warped world, this would generally mean she is given a little bit more respect.

A returning mother (incest):

This RP could be done as a small group or a solo thread. A brother and sister have had no one to rely on other than themselves ever since they could remember. There young slut of a mother abandoned them with their older father when she was just a teenager. Although their father offered what support he could, and they didn't want for anything. Unfortunately the fact was that he wasn't much of a father and couldn't give them the love and affection they needed. When they became older, they turned to each other for this affection, and on the younger sisters 17th birthday, eventually this manifested itself into a full blown sexual relationship.

Their father has now died, and although there are a large number of relatives being kind to them... no one is willing to let them in their home.

However, their now 30 something mother has heard they are alone and wants to try and make up for giving them up all those years ago. She moves into their family home and tries her best to be the mother she never was. But they think she is a joke, and constantly mock her. Unfortunately for her, she is no less dumb than she was when she had them. Easily fooled and duped into doing almost anything to win their affection; the siblings decide that seeing as she wasn't there as a mother when they were younger. She needs to be there as a woman for them now. It doesn't take them long to have her giving them exactly what they want. At first it is because of all those years of guilt. But it quickly becomes something the slutty mother desires more than her children do.

If you like any of the above, then please send me a PM and we can go from there.

"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's