You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:23:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Is Elliquiy supporting in-thread advertisements?  (Read 438 times)

Offline Mr Self DestructTopic starter

• If I had known things would turn out this way, I might have stayed up a little later, talked a little longer, and hugged you a little tighter. How foolish of me to think that we would last...to think that I wouldn't have regrets.
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Is Elliquiy supporting in-thread advertisements?
« on: August 18, 2012, 12:41:26 AM »
Or is it my browser? 

There's been a few times now that I've been scrolling through threads, and certain words are underlined, as though they were a clickable link.  They have nothing in relation to E or a certain member, and certainly don't relate to the topic in question, so I'm curious if the site has started supporting outside ads, or if Google Chrome is giving me the problem.

Offline Oreo

Re: Is Elliquiy supporting in-thread advertisements?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 12:44:12 AM »
Can you link any of the posts where this has occurred?

Offline JackWhite

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 02:07:00 AM »
It's your browser. If you have google chrome you probably find an extention that you haven't installed yourself that causes your problem.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 02:18:57 AM »
*nods* This has happened to me a few times when I've downloaded a game and ended up with the site's tool bar.  In screen links to adds show up.  I could only get rid of it by uninstalling the game and toolbar.