Sarah's Role Play Wants

Started by sstone72, August 17, 2012, 07:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sstone72

Looking for Good Experienced Players (F/F)
ABOUT ME

I am a bi-female that enjoys long term role plays with other females, do play some with males, but am very selective in that area. Below, I have tried to list my likes, dislikes and general observations which I encourage you to read before replying. If you are interested in playing, I always enjoy new challenges and I am certainly not limited to any roles and genre's listed below.  Please PM me if you are interested.

- I enjoy long term, involved, and detailed role plays with a foreplay build up to the crescendo. I tend to see the role play as a movie playing in my mind and write what I see which makes a very detailed response to paint a picture of the action. Multiple threads running through the storyline, flashbacks, strategic thought and the unknown make the story very exciting for me.
-My play tends to very dark, violent and sexually erotic. Just like a good foreplay, the setup, seduction, trap and follow through is important. I tend to be a Sci-Fi nut and most of my stories involve the unknown, unexplainable mixed with reality.
-I tend to play a human mortal type of character and enjoy going up against the more powerful to either chip away at their powers to weaken them until they are on a level I can deal with to defeat or trap them, or I am seduced or trapped by my adversary to succumb to the wishes. I am not a sub by any means and reaching the point of succumbing will take a great deal of planning, combined mixture of sex and violence.
-Overcoming my adversaries can be physically violent, but is more geared towards the finer concept of seduction, sex, and slowly tearing apart their emotional and mental as well. One cannot truly defeat someone without breaking all three areas of the mind, emotion and physical.
-I tend to use non-playing characters to help move the story lines along and to give insight, direction or more information to my partner and enjoy and expect my partner to do the same. Like a movie or real life, the thread will change with decisions made and unexpected circumstances that may arise and like real life, one must adapt and change strategy to survive.
-I fight, love, sex, in winning as hard as I do in losing a battle. I will give intricate damage detail to any wound, blow, shot, knife or any other attack on my body, but I limit the right to kill off my character and I do not do the same to your character. (see god moding below)

Dislikes:
I dont do kids, animals (unless they are changelings) or toilet sports.
I am not into a play just for sex. Sex should an integral part of the role play and I will play no holds bared with either violence or sex.
I do not like one sentence responses. Especially after I have spent a great deal of thought, time and put alot of effort into my post.
I always reply to the play and do not like those who just disappear for no reason. Please have the courtesy of saying, I dont like the play, or I have lost interest or I am not happy the way it is going. Social etiquette, even in role play is very important to me.
I do not like god moding. RP should be like real life. The best plans in real life change as decisions alter the course of life and should be like that in role play. I love having twists and turns thrown it because it challenges me to think and either find a way around it or succumb to it, just like real life.

<types of role play>

-I am open to just about any type of play as long as it has a storyline evolving around it.
-My preference is for the fantasy, horror, supernatural, crime, thriller and even a superheorine/villianess genere.
-My character tends to be on the evil or villainess side, but have found myself as a "heroine" after finding myself hunted by my prey without knowing it.
-I always play a human with no special powers and prefer the challenge of overcoming what seems like insurmountable odds against me.
-My character background is a bounty hunter for hire which tends to fit into any genre.

<Some Role Play Suggestions>

Below are some storyline ideas I would like to explorer in a fun, open and detailed role play. I am a bit of free spirit and love someone that can flow with the storyline and roll with the "reality" of a role play where things, like life are not always scripted and can/do change. If you would like to play with me on any of these or you have a suggestion in the same vein as these, please PM me. Please read my O/O's for my likes and dislikes. If your curious about my writing style and detail, please look at my posts and rp's I an currently involved with.

Hunting Grounds (succubus/human F/F)
As star and moon light filtered down onto the city, the night sky half hidden by towering buildings and dark clouds, the nights latest predator smiled. Charity ran a hand over her head, fingers stroking through her red hair. She could almost hear the night singing to her blood, to her hunger!
Moving through the towns dark streets, her silver skull belt buckle and pentacle earrings glinting dully, Charity listened carefully, trying to feel what was happening around her with her senses, all to aware that she was traversing unfamiliar streets and that though a larger population would help her hide it also meant there would be more police, and possibly even one of the hunters that would eventually start looking for her as might other criminals already established within the city’s environs.

Evil Walks Among Us - (fantasy/human, F/F)
The crack of the whip echoed through the night, the sound so much like lightning that several people on the wooden streets of the town look into the late night sky in puzzlement, then their heads turned towards the dark end of the open dirt street as the reverberating sounds of horses hoofs beating on the earth caused the street lanterns to shake.

The Assassin (human/human – M/F or F/F)

Looking down again at the small card and then back up at the tall raven haired beauty standing in front of her.. "if Ms. Julie send you, then she want you to have the best, her eyes seemingly trying to undress the tall woman standing in front of her “let’s get you comfortable" she claps her hands and two slim, pretty Chinese twins run in and smile, "this is Ghost,” the Chinese twin respectfully bows and this is Darkness…Their Chinese names too hard to pronounce, but they take care you..” she hesitates, “personally” and then she says something in Chinese. The two twins smile knowingly and nod, then they step up to either side of the woman and lead her into a very exclusive fancy room with a table covered in a white silk sheet, another silk sheet and a pillow laying on top of it. One moving in front of her, the other slipping to the back, she can feel the hands begin to unbutton her white blazer off…

Darkness Comes (Vampirella/human F/F)
Nothing ever really changed over the years it seemed, only progress, and the invention of newer and better things. Progress, in America always had came at a price. Unlike most other countries in the world that the long black hair woman had called home over her centuries of existence since being born to Lilith. Her mother, the first ever Vampire technically, the woman whom started the curse on
the world. To atone for her sins, Lilith gave birth to a daughter finally, to combat the evil Vampires in the world, Vampirella. The woman herself from time to time strayed the line between good and darkness, many did even the most pure soul.

Every country in the world kept as much of their history intact, Rome had glorious ruins, Egypt was another, the Pyramids were astounding, a true marvel, but in America, they just tore down the old and built new. Vampirella finished running her hands through her hair and then turned and walked over to where her boots laid on the floor by the bedside. She had rented the room only for a night or two until she could find a more permanent residence to call her own. She had gotten heavy draperies for the windows for the harmful daylight. Sitting down on the bed she put on the boots before she got to her feet and started to make her way to the door to leave her room. When she stopped, she turned back towards the window, after a sudden chill ran through her well toned and sexy body.

War of the Worlds

The Earth has been decimated by unknown alien forces. After the easily defeated nation's armies, small bands of humans fight small gurella warfares to not only survive, but hopefully find a way to defeat the invaders. The times are perilous with the aliens releasing new horrible weapons and try to inject sleeper agents into the gorilla bands try to destroy them. The story would be about 2 different groups that meet by chance and form an uneasy truce as they fight skirmishes to survive as well as inflict losses on the alien hordes.