You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 12:12:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dangerous Love- Female LF Male  (Read 291 times)

Offline bluecocoTopic starter

Dangerous Love- Female LF Male
« on: August 15, 2012, 04:50:30 PM »

Looking for a one on one partner, male, to join me! Post in here with your interest/s or PM and I will respond! I will let you know as soon as possible when we can get started!

Before reviewing the themes I suggest below, Read my On's and Off's to see if we would be compatible partners.

Fateful School Day: Student/Teacher

College student Jennifer has been taking a Calculus class all semester. She is doing poorly, her grade a low D. If she doesn't raise it within the next two weeks, she will fail the class and have to take it over again, which she really doesn't want to do. Why is her grade so low? Too busy going to fraternity parties and drinking so that she could build a name for herself and be more popular. She even landed herself a boyfriend on the football team. This story will begin with Jennifer staying behind after her class gets out so she can talk to her Professor about extra credit assignments.

First Loving: Girlfriend/Boyfriend

Lilly and [Boyfriend's Name] have been dating since they were 14 years old and now they are Seniors. Lilly came from a very conservative family so the most the two ever did was make-out. But today was Lilly's 18th birthday and her parents let Lilly have their Lake House for the weekend. She was only supposed to invite her girl friends from school over, but instead secretly invited her boyfriend so they could have the house for a private retreat. Will they be good or will the temptation be too much to resist?

Through the Window: Girl/Stalker

Sarah is a beautiful, aspiring model. She lives in New York City with dreams of making it in Vogue and Fashion Week. She always dresses in something glamorous to try and catch people's attention. But this time around, Sarah has caught the wrong attention. A quiet man with a dark side spots her and immediately becomes obsessed with her every movement. He wanted her and would stop at nothing until she was his. He sent her fan mail, flowers, chocolates, etc, but she never would respond back to him. He spied on her as she went to eat, to work, to shop, and even watched her sleep through her bedroom window. After a while he could no longer watch and decided to act. When she was walking home one day from work he jumps her... What will be the outcome?

I will add more pairs to this thread later