You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 16, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Eternities Inquiries & Interests! (seeking M for M/F)  (Read 1117 times)

Offline EternityWaitsTopic starter

• . ╰☆☆ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡᴀs ☆☆╮ . . ★·. sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss .·★ . . ➶➶➶ ɪɴ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ➷➷➷ . *•.¸♡ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ♡¸.•*
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇɴ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Eternities Inquiries & Interests! (seeking M for M/F)
« on: September 14, 2017, 08:56:18 AM »

Hello there, I'm Eternity! I thought I'd go over a little bit about myself here, and tell you about the sorts of stories I like to write. If you want a detailed look at my On/Off list, you can find that over here.

I'm a non-binary/genderqueer person, and usually use the pronouns they/them. This doesn't have a lot of bearing on the way that I write or the way that we would interact, but can be an important bit of information for some writers - which is perfectly fine! I'm generally an easy person to get along with, and I think I'm pretty patient and understanding in general.

My Elluiki page has all the information on my RP history, writing styles, preferences, ons & offs, stories in progress, stories on hiatus, stories finished, and stories that just died. There's also information on characters from those stories there if you'd like to see the sorts of characters I tend to play.

I don't have a lot of scenarios that I'm personally craving at the moment, however if you would like to suggest something to me - just shoot me a pm! Please don't respond in this thread.

I should note here, however, that I don't often take on fandom games. For the most part this is simply because I'm usually unaware of typical fandoms and canon storylines. Most of my fandoms are literary rather than film or television. You may find scenarios and plot ideas based on books and the occasional film or show below, but nothing set in those specific universes typically. I like to have creative freedom when I write, and I like to extend that to my writing partners as well. However, if you really want to write with me, and are dead set on a fandom story, run it by me to see if it's something I'd recognize or feel comfortable doing!

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 08:55:55 AM by EternityWaits »

• . ╰☆☆ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡᴀs ☆☆╮ . . ★·. sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss .·★ . . ➶➶➶ ɪɴ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ➷➷➷ . *•.¸♡ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ♡¸.•*
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Preferred Settings & Favourite Story Elements
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 08:59:47 AM »

• FANTASY (Medieval) - This is your fairly standard Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones sort of setting. Kings and Queens and Knights and Dragons and Elves and magic!
  • FANTASY (Modern) - This is also known as Urban Fantasy. Modern settings with fantastical elements like magic users, magical creatures etc.
  • SUPERNATURAL (Victorian/Edwardian) - Supernatural settings in Victorian times that include Vampires or Werewolves and other supernatural creatures.
  • SUPERNATURAL (Modern) - Supernatural settings in modern times that include creatures like Vampires or Werewolves and other supernatural creatures.
  • PARANORMAL - This doesn't have to be a setting per se, but paranormal elements can be added to stories to create fantastic events. Ghosts and psychics and ESP!

• ROMANCE - I will almost always request romantic stories. I'm a romantic, so I really love having a romantic aspect to my storyline.
  • DRAMA - Nothing good comes without struggle. The sweet parts of a story are that much sweeter if the characters have to work for it!
  • MAGIC - I love magical elements to stories - whether my character has them or not. Mages, Wizards, beings who have innate abilities - any of these things are acceptable.
  • DOMINANCE - I typically enjoy male dominant characters. So when I play females they will be a bit more submissive. When I play males, they will be a bit more rough - picking up their lady-friends and pinning them and that sort of thing.
  • MYSTERY - Intrigue! Mysterious elements or curiosities are fun and interesting elements to add to a story! Disappearances, strange sightings, and other elements of mysteries or characters with mysterious pasts are fun to work with. It gives us a chance to play out solving those mysteries and figuring them out!

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 08:57:16 AM by EternityWaits »

• Liege
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Current Story Cravings
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 09:30:59 AM »

Story ideas that I'm interested in working on - I play female and male characters!
I am OPEN for new stories, if you have an idea and would like to write with me, please send me a pm!

Beneath each story idea there's a section with the pairing information, an overview of the idea, and potential tags for the story. These tags aren't set in stone, and can be easily discussed, so if some of the tags aren't your thing but you like the story idea, that's fine! Just let me know when you PM me!

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 08:58:15 AM by EternityWaits »

• Liege
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Cirque Saturnalia
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 07:22:21 AM »

(Face Claim is Cole Mohr)
A young woman has found her way meandering through the tents in Cirque Saturnalia, and a roguish young gent spies her from his perch atop one of the animal cages. He hops down as if it were no trouble at all, takes the young woman's hand and turns it over to look at her palm. Perhaps he says something interesting about getting her palm read, or that her heart line seems particularly long. It's simply an excuse to hold her hand, and without releasing his hold, he dots a quick kiss to the knuckles before lacing his own fingers with hers.

Perhaps she is smitten with him, and he will buy her caramel corn and candy floss. He'll take her around to the different animal cages, and let her see the mysterious and dangerous Manticore. Maybe he'll take her to meet the contortionists, or to watch some of the acrobats in another tent. He might take her to dance around the bonfire in the centre of the circle of tents, spinning around with her until they're both breathless and fall back against  hay bales meant to feed horses. He could introduce her to one of the magicians, or take her to the strong man, who can lift her up with one hand as if she weighed nothing at all.

But the night ends, as all nights must, and he must bid her farewell. Perhaps she is bold and sneaks a kiss to the young rougue's cheek. Maybe she tries to stay behind, or to steal the young lad away from his compatriots. Whether she simply wishes to have an extension of the magical night they shared, or if she's truly entranced by the lure of the circus itself, the question remains: What happens after the gates are closed to the revellers? What do the Circus performers and works do when the gates have been closed. Certainly it must be as mundane as any other travelling show, right? Perhaps, however... it's not. Perhaps it's full of even more magic and wonder than those who visited the Circus were even aware of. Do you dare to find out?

This is loosely inspired by some descriptions in the book The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I've always enjoyed the idea of circuses and carnivals, and I thought that it would be fun to write out a fanciful sort of carnival or circus with magical events happening inside of it that could be written off as simple tricks or flights of fancy that fool those who visit the grounds.

Pairing: M (MC) x F (YC)
Overview: Anywhere from Victorian to Modern era, fantastical elements
Potential Tags: VAN, BON, EX, D/s

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 08:54:23 AM by EternityWaits »

• Liege
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Under Discussion
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 07:22:31 AM »

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 08:59:28 AM by EternityWaits »