You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:20:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Violet Tainted Love (( Extreme Cravings - Seeking Male & Female Doms ))  (Read 7569 times)

Online MnemosyneTopic starter

• Mother of Life Weaving Arachnids
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Spreading spider silk like fairy dust under the violet moon
  • Virgin of Body, but not of Mind
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
For more F/F oriented roleplays please go here

Unless I write you saying otherwise, I am currently not interested
in playing anything other than what is listed on this page.
I am presently open to roleplaying offers.

(( Just a forewarning, almost all of my characters are virgins.
So if you do not like this, tough luck! ))

Ons & Offs

General Preferences::
Four paragraphs min. Seven sentences each. Grammar and spelling don't have to be perfect, just clear enough that I can get the gist! I like my partners to be able to post a couple times a day, but I can be patient when it comes down to it. I like to know my partner's general schedule so that I can be able to know when you're busy so I don't have to worry that I've written something displeasing! I also really appreciate when you give me feedback on my posts. Don't be afraid to let me know if you think I should fix something!

Things I absolutely DO NOT WANT::
I do not want you to keep posting in our roleplay if you have become uninterested. I do not want you to drop the roleplay and not tell me!!! Please take the time to let me know!!! I do not want to change any of my plotlines listed here in any major way, so do not ask me to! I do not want you to post any questions here, please write them directly to me via PM! As I will rarely check in on this, mainly just for updates! I do not want a short term roleplay. I like people who can really work with stories and make them go far! If you do not intend to and you are just in it for the sexual content, please do not contact me! I do not want my characters to ever die! (( Unless in special cases with angels//sci-fi scenes. )) Or to lose a limb entirely! I absolutely do not want anything to do with necromancy or necrophilia! I do not want a partner who believes I am a robot! I am a human being and can only do so much so fast! Lastly, I don't do condoms. (( Because I expect everyone my character's are having sex with are clean. Diseases are no fun! ))

P.S. :: If you do not post for more than a week, I will unbookmark our roleplay. If you would like to pick it back up you will have to PM me about it. (( If you would like to avoid this, I'd ask that you PM me before disappearing like this explaining how long you will be gone beforehand! As I do not always remember to check A&A's. )) I will understand completely if you use these same terms with me.

Take a look! Contact me via PM with any interest. <3
By this, I mean PM me showing me you are worthy of the part
if you really want it. Call it, Auditions.

Extreme
(( Read on to next post for Light cravings. ))
I want to be sure and specify, that when I say I want extreme. I mean I want extreme. So if you don't have the desire to perform or receive cuts, bruises, bites, burns, injections, choking, or general torment this section is not for you! Thanks for taking a peek though!

Demons:: Extreme//NC//Murder//Killers//Psychological//Human//Supernatural//Impregnation//Romance - Male Dom Needed
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Her demons were with her since she was very young. She never knew any other company, as her demons followed her wherever she went. Changing forms, but always staying the same inside. Corrupting her slowly over the years, to the point that anyone keeping track of her body count would think she was incapable of feeling. For how many she had killed, as well as how she killed them. She felt she had lost herself long ago, as she listened to her new friends. Telling her to kill her parents. They would take care of her, they told her. They were around and far more attentive in comparison to her parents. So much so that they gained her trust. They helped guide her every step of the way. So perhaps it was true that she 'couldn't feel.' They owned her.

Stealing her away from her home, making her trek across the world by foot. Showing her how much more there was to the world outside of the walls that had contained her before. Helping her to enjoy every minute of her existence to the fullest. So long as she always listened to them whenever they said 'kill.' She could have whatever she wanted. Helping to entertain them as much as they were entertaining her. She lost herself to this life. Disconnected from humanity. Forgetting what it was like to care about others or to have others caring for her. There was only she and her demons. The three of them against the world.

She had not smiled in so long. She wondered if she really was as happy as they told her she was.

Could she even feel anymore?

The questions lingered at the back of her mind, until one day she was made to face them. Made to face him.

The demons had always gotten rid of evidence at crime scenes that would lead to anyone linking them to her. Yet... neither of them had noticed that they had picked up a follower along the way. Someone who had caught her in the act. Not once, but several times and now? He held a gun to her head. Not for vengeance, not to turn her in, but in want for her. For she, who had taken down so many single handedly, to submit to him. He wanted to to understand her, in the most intimate of ways. To help her in ways that perhaps her demons never could. Even if it meant hurting her in the process.

The role I need played in this roleplay would be
the assailant. This character is not meant
to be guided by religion, I want to make that clear.
(( Although I might welcome the idea of there being
angels on his side, I still would not want the roleplay
to become one guided by religion. )) He would need to be
strong enough to dominate the killer physically and mentally,
since naturally not just anyone could sneak up on
someone like this. This story could possibly be fairly graphic
in reference to the murders. I do hope to include
romance in this story as a key element, so keep this
in mind.
Assailant's Age:: 24-28 Killer's Age:: 20-24

Details may be discussed.
PM with interest.

No One Touches The Don's Daughter:: Extreme//NC//Incest//Father//Daughter//Videotaping//Impregnation//Mafia//Romance - Male Dom Needed
The Don is a very protective man. Protective of his family, both adopted and blood. After his wife passed, he kept his daughter closer. Although his wife had passed of natural causes, he did not want to lose another family member. He worried that it would make him lose his merciful side, and although he reveled in spilling blood he did not like to do it without purpose. He was a vengeful man, believing he was helping keep balance in the world for what he did. An eye for an eye. All the while, doing his best to keep his daughter well cared for and educated. Trying to keep her away from all of the messes he made. She was his precious little dark gem. Quiet, but with a dark sense of humor.

As the years went by, he found her blossoming beautifully. Thinking she would make a great wife for one of his men, but unable to help but conk several heads of those who made eyes at her. He'd threaten them with death as well, many thought he was joking but... far from it. He hated the idea of anyone tainting his darling dove. Which is why he kept locking her further and further away. She did not mind the darkness of the rooms she was hidden away in, or how often she was moved around. She liked how much she was able to see, even if it wasn't much. She did not like staying in one place, as it grew boring looking at the same four walls for long since she was not allowed to decorate. Nor was she given many gifts that might make people aware of who she was, or what she was to him.

Despite all of the sheltering he did however... one stormy night, she managed to get out. She had only wanted to feel the rain, to truly experience the heart of the storm. Someone disturbed her quiet outing that night. She had climbed up to the roof, and someone had found her there. It seemed as though they had been looking for her. Finding that a knife was now held to her, not understanding how it was a silent method of killing that was meant to be used on her that evening. Even as she was pushed to the very edge of the roof, she stole away the blade. The nervous slippery hands of her visitor not being able to carry it as they should have. She thought that the knife was dangerous to be carrying around in this matter, so she lowered it down. Of course, the villain couldn't do without having a defense so he tried to steal it back. In doing so, cutting his hand clean open.

Seeing the bright red dripping as the man yelled, the Don's father did not react the way normal people would. Instead, she wanted to see more. Slashing at the man who was struggling with his hand, cutting through his clothes and nicking at his chest. All before burying the knife deeply into the man's abdomen. She never knew she had this strange energy in her as she hovered over his fallen body. Observing all the delightful color that now painted him as well as the ground around. She had been about to cut his throat, when those who had lost track of her finally discovered her.

Her father being alerted of her absence now bared fearful and shameful eyes on her. What had he done..? He thought. She had to be corrected. He had to understand where he had gone wrong, if he was ever going to reach his daughter again. If that meant he had to get intimate with her, than so be it.

The role I would need played would be the father.
I want this to be an in depth story with lots of
character development as well as story development.
With a strong relationship made between the daughter
and father. This story will be rather violent not only
in combat/action but in bed as well. But I still expect
there to be strong aspects of love and romance.
It would take place in the past.
Don's Age:: 42-48 Daughter's Age:: 16-24

PM with interest.

My Brother's MMORPG:: Extreme//NC//Rape//Virtual Reality//Futuristic//Videotaping//Incest//Brother//Bestiality//Sister//Impregnation//Romance - Male Dom Needed
Her brother had always been the inventive sort, so she was always helping test things out. Encouraging him all along the way with every little thing he decided to create, no matter how many failures he had. She always believed in him. It was hard not to believe in her older brother, as he was her idol. She always looked up to him and tried to impress him. She had attempted to invent things herself, but found that she could not really compete with him. Which is why she strayed off to become an artist. If she could not create things one way, she would try another! It did not make her feel as magical as how she imagined her brother felt while he was playing God, but it made her happy enough.

Technology was advancing more and more each day. Her brother was a large part of this. There was one thing however, he had decided not to share with the general public. It was a spin on the classic MMORPG. With all of the virtual reality products that were already out, he couldn't help but attempt to make his own. Except his was more real than others. With how much money he had gained over the years from his various inventions, he had more than enough to fund his private toy. The land it took up spanned the size of a large town and was at least ten stories high. Half of these floors being storage for the game he wished to play.

He had made the fantasy realm real. Elves, Dwarves, Dragons, Kings, Queens, Knights, Fairies, so forth. The building was made to morph to create this reality. To make it truly 3D. From the creatures and people filling up the surroundings, to the inanimate objects. Of course, the only thing that was really not made up by the shape shifting building was several items such as food and drink. He had dedicated most of his adult life to creating this, all as a gift to his beloved Sister. He knew she had always lived in a fantasy realm in that head of hers and had always been striving to make it a reality but never could. The fact that he had would please the woman he had not been able to spend nearly as much time with as he wanted.

Being the starving artist that she was, she could hardly turn down the invitation from her brother to see this surprise he had in store for her. She had been illustrating books, making sculptures and paintings that were quite famous. With how much of her money went back into creating these things as she ever strived to create what was trapped in her mind however? Left her with little funds to actually take care of herself. One might say that the woman was on the verge of madness for how dedicated she was to making her imagination a reality. Which is why she was overjoyed to discover what her Brother had made.

Little did she know, that her Brother had more than a few new ways he wanted to experiment on her with his latest creation. As he had created it in such a way, he could conceal his more perverse actions towards her. With holograms and the like to make everything appear just as she wished to see it. He did not wish to upset his darling sister after all. What she wouldn't know, wouldn't hurt her right? In the meanwhile, he could grow closer to her than ever before. Locking her inside would be much easier than expected as she is immediately drawn in by her brother's creation, losing track of what is reality. Meaning her brother was free to play with her for as long as he wished. Perhaps maybe even make her fall in love with him.

For this the main role would be the brother.
However I would like to see a few other creatures/beings
involved sexually. Including:: Humans, Elves, Dragons,
and wolves. Several creatures/beings might be used at the
same time. The way the virtual reality system would
work would be similar to the 'Microbots' in the movie
'Big Hero 6.' However instead of being linked to their
brains it would all be pre-established setting/characters that
react to their motion as well as their voices. (( My apologies
if this part is confusing, for the most part the world will behave
normally as if we were actually there. There will only
be a few times where the brother manipulates this 'reality'
to fit his own desires. Which could actually end up being through
his mind being connected to the 'game' alone? ))
I would like to include lots of Romance, Fantasy and Action elements.
So that it isn't purely sex, but development between the two
characters.
Brother's Age:: 28-34 Sister's Age:: 24-28

PM with interest.

Little Humper:: Extreme//NC//Rape//Bestiality//Incest//Father//Daughter//Videotaping//Impregnation//Romance - Male Dom Needed
Being animal lovers always ran in the family. They all always did their best to rescue and care for what animals they could. Often keeping several at their place of residence, since they could afford to attend to them. Her mother was a Vet, while her father was a Dog trainer. Although she did not know quite where she would go with her life yet, she knew she would always take in strays like her family did. She could not bare the idea of how many animals were put down in the pound or animal shelters. She wanted to do her best, just like her parents, to save as many as she could from such a cruel fate.

Caring for animals until they were nursed to health, the family always ensured that each creature was either returned safely to the wild or found a loving home. There were of course a few that they kept more permanently, but every animal was family to her. They always made her feel at home, especially since she did not have any real friends of her own. She just got along better with the animals than she did humans. She often wished that humans were more like animals, instead of so cruel that all of these animals ended up here to begin with.

As such, she was not very close with her parents either. Her mother was almost always on call to the pet hospital and when she was home she usually was resting. Her father had several appointments per day with rich dog owners, often times bringing his 'work' home with him. It was always interesting to see what sort of new dog he might bring around. They were always so beautiful groomed. All of the animal's scents could barely be noticed, but perhaps that was because she was used to it by now.

There were a few repeat visitors to their house. Several dogs that needed much more work than others. One of which was a small dog that knew the daughter well. They had become very close, to the point one might have thought that she was the real owner. However one day, this dog being familiar as it was with the layout of the home as well as the smell of the daughter darted away from the Dog Trainer and rushed to find her. The father tried to get him to stop but he was completely determined to find her and kept yipping back at the father as if trying to tell him hew knew just where she was. Pushing it's way into her room, it was a happy reunion. Except today, the dog had found her in a state of undress.

The owners of the dogs her father trained being as fancy as they were, usually made sure they kept them in condition for breeding. Which meant that on occasion, they tried to get down on whatever was nearest. Today was no different. Except, the father having followed so close after found his daughter in a rather interesting position. One he couldn't help but record with his phone in pure awe.

The father never thought he'd be into something like this, not for how much he respected animals especially dogs. He felt it was wrong to use animals in this way, but... If the dog really wanted to do it on it's own..? Was it really so bad..?

The character I would need played would be
the father. I imagine he would use something
like female dog hormones and/or peanut butter
to lure several dogs to his daughter. Wanting to
see her work up the sizes of dogs. Going
so far as using wild dogs like Wolves as well.
I would like to see a relationship develop with
the father growing closer to his daughter.
Not just physically. Eventually he would
either confront her in a Non-Consent or Rape
situation. Doing similarly on multiple occasions
behind the mother's back, but always keeping a
loving relationship before/between/after
with the daughter. He wants her to feel safe and
loved. To feel good. I would like this to be
a long term roleplay and not just smut. With lots
of animal talk/care included. (( Not just referring to dogs. ))
No animals should be harmed either.
Father's Age:: 42-48 Daughter's Age:: 17-19

PM with interest.

Snatching a Snatch:: Extreme//Kidnapping//Assassin//NC//Torture//Watersports//Videotaping//Impregnation//Romance - Reserved
Having been raised to believe that one should not participate in sexual conduct until after marriage, she lives a very bland life. She doesn't even believe in kissing people because of how she has decided to save her kisses as well. Perhaps it is not the most practical of ways to go about living her life, but it has kept both her mind and body safe. Since she has been well known for calling the police at a moment's notice and filing various restraining orders, no one really wants to be around her. She is after all the type who would call and report if you were disturbing the peace. As well as mace you if you so much as hold onto her hand. She does not believe in giving into temptations of any sort, not for religious reasons but just because she has high standards. This being the case, she is near anorexic for how much she worries that she is overindulging in things.

Constantly saving up her money even as she goes to University to get a degree in Forensic Science, she has several jobs on top of her school. Deciding to keep herself as constantly busy as is possible so she has no time to give into alcohol, drugs, sex or food. No matter how harsh or brash she might be, there is a gentle heart inside her. She loves cute things, but she never allows herself to even spend a little money to get herself something she might really like for fear of showing weakness. She has moments of kindness when she is not allowing herself to get all wound up in concentrating on her homework, even if they are rare. No one would ever really suspect these things to be true for how she behaves the mass majority of time, but someone has been keeping an eye on her.

Ever since she met her for the first time and the girl almost maced her, she has decided to keep track of her. The university girl had never once pulled her mace out on a woman before, but with how roughly the woman bumped into her she could not help but feel threatened. She apologized profusely, but the woman never forgot. The more she watched her in between her assignments, the more she shook her head. This girl wasn't living she was existing. She was trying to survive. Which is why she reminded her so much of herself. The onlooker was in truth an assassin by trade an undercover agent of the government. She aided in helping the people survive as a whole by taking out people who threatened what she stood for.

Seeing this university girl, she decided she would do the both of them a favor. Plotting to kidnap the girl from her dorm, she knew of all too many ways to help them both indulge. Knowing how to both pleasure a woman and torture people being just a few of her skills she planned to put to use, she wanted to do more than just make them both meet their peaks repeatedly. She wanted to ruin the girl and to spoil her as well. She had plans to take her on the road in secret, so she could start a new life while her lovely assassin keeper financed their life by taking other's lives. Managing to hack and transfer all of the girl's funds into a savings account in her name, the girl would have to leave everything else behind.

The character I would like to be portrayed by you
in this story would be the Assassin. The details as to
her job can be varied as I myself am unsure of how
it might actually work. I do know I want her to be
a killer though and not just a cop or a soldier.
I would like her to have a plethora of guns in her
arsenal that she would use forsexual reasons as well as
just for general threats towards my character. As well as
loads of different tools for torture and pleasure. I'd like
for her to know how to use cameras to record what she does.
I'd also like to have her want to impregnate the girl
eventually so that they can have a child together.
I would want there to be a strong sense of love
and romance. I should also make a point of saying
that when I say she wishes to spoil the girl I also
mean with food and gifts as well. (( I want them to get
to know each other too, for this. Personality/character wise. ))
I expect we would be playing with various sex toys. Including
but not limited to:: Dildos, vibrators, feeldoes, strap ons,
anal beads, violet wands, butt plugs, double ended dildos,
etc. I want this to be a long term roleplay so please only
show interest if youare willing to be in it for the long haul.
Female Assassin's Age:: 24-28 University Girl's Age:: 22-24

PM with interest.

Experimental Blackmail:: Extreme//Blackmail//NC//Videotaping//Psychological//Pregnancy//Marriage//Romance - Male Dom Needed
She has led a quiet life, barely reaching out into the world. She's not one for social media or the like. She's very old fashioned, and yet... She has a past she doesn't want others to know of. Growing up with a strongly religious family, she could not help but feel guilty for many of the feelings she had inside her. For the way she was attracted to women before she ever gave a gander at men. For the way she liked shemales. For how she often thought about how she wanted men to molest her in the night. Her sexual energy was overwhelming to her, always tormenting her on a daily basis. To the point she wanted to scream and beg anyone to fuck her. Even her brother or father. She felt she needed it. That she couldn't really take care of herself. She never was able to really get herself to orgasm for how she felt the overwhelming guilt and sadness creeping up on her whenever she touched herself.

Eventually, she found the only solution was... to punish herself. Not only physically, but mentally as well. To make her feel even more like the whore she thought she was. Giving into men who wanted her to make videos or send photos or even webcam. Unbeknownst to them, they were not arousing her as they thought they were but upsetting her. She would cry as soon as they were gone as they would always forget her much like a one night stand. This went on for several years before she was able to remind herself just how much she treasured her virginity. Not only that, but how much she treasured the idea of making an emotional connect with someone before giving herself up to them. She no longer carried around the idea her parents had placed in her mind that she had to wait until marriage but she knew she cared about herself enough to not just keep hurting herself in the way that she was.

Of course, this led to her trying to convince herself to swear off of relationships all together. She wasn't ready. She told herself. Yet... there were times when she would feel a flutter in her heart from the way certain people treated her that she couldn't help but think... she might be falling for them.

All of her past was always going to come back and haunt her at some point or another, she knew this but she never thought it would be in the form of an anonymous person. Someone who did not want to use this information to get more similar material from her but... wanted her to move into a penthouse? It was not the worst of situations, but she knew she could not turn them down. She had no desire for everything about her to get out to the wrong people who would use this against her in alternative ways. She couldn't lose her job as well as her place at school! She had known girls in the past who had gotten kicked out of school for participating in sex parties or orgies.. Somehow, she convinced herself that what she had done was just as bad.

The man of wealth did not keep in touch with her, at least not in a way that she would be aware of. Being a person of high financial status as well as social status, he was glad that no one would be any the wiser as to him housing this woman. He had enough power that he could easily do just as he pleased. He could have had the woman for his own ages ago, but instead he had plotted out something much more elaborate. No, this man did not just want her. He wanted to know her. To understand her. Having been looking for a wife for quite some time now, he found it difficult to believe any woman was attracted to him for reasons that were not just the usual. He wanted someone who wasn't attracted to him solely for his wealth and appearance. Discovering this woman on a chance encounter with a man who wanted to show off a video he had of her, he found himself offended at first. He knew he was in a lower class part of town, but he had never expected to have someone else sharing a video of some poor girl he was shaming for how slutty she was.

The rich man found himself concerned for this young lady, wondering just why she felt she had to do these things for such piggish men. Doing a bit of research, being much more tech savvy than those around him thought him to be for how he appeared to just be someone who attended meetings and little else, he unraveled just who she was. Managing to find a large collection all spread throughout the internet of her after having taken the stranger's phone in order to use it as a reference. The man saw the pained look in her eyes in all of the videos. It wasn't the pleasure that the men admiring her thought it was. He had known enough pain himself to spot it in another, especially on the fragile features of a woman.

So, not only deciding he would try to protect her, he wanted to see if she had potential. Hiring on several people to help in this task, he would keep a watchful eye on her. Both inside and outside of the home he had now established for her. Luring her with men as well as women to see what she would do if they flirted with her. He wanted to discover who she was now. Did she have the ability to change to, grow as a person? As time passed, he not only wanted to see how she physically reacted to people but mentally as well. What did she like? He wanted to gather enough intel, that he could casually approach her without her even knowing. Sneaking himself into her life while still having others attempting to date her or even sleep with her. He wanted it to feel natural, even if it wasn't really. So that she would perhaps... feel comfortable for once in her life.

Is his target shallow? Is she coy? What does this man really want? Only time will tell.

The main role I would want played for this roleplay
would be the wealthy man. For this particular story
however I would also need the many character's he
manipulates to be controlled by you as well. They do
not need to be well established characters aside
from the main role. Since they will be only briefly
inserted. Some reoccurring characters would be the
guards that are housed inside the penthouse
she is told to live in. They will however be switched out
for different shifts, so they do not need to be consistent
either. There are two aspects I would like to see from
assorted characters. One being personal prodding,
meaning the unearthing of what my character is like
by having hired strangers approach her. Or even possibly
hired friends, co-workers, or teachers.
The second aspect would be physical prodding,
meaning having people touch her to find her reaction.
Molesting her either by day or night. Or having guards
masturbating, so forth. This all would occur before and
in between interactions with the main character. I want
to have it clear though that I really do want there to
be interaction between the two main characters. He shouldn't
turn into another side character. Especially since he is
watching/listening in at all times. So he would be reacting
to what all goes on. Deciding how to best coordinate things.
There should be a point where the others become
not necessary anymore as well. The blackmailer is a gentleman
as well, so he would in no way allow for her to be pushed too
far by anyone. He does want to protect her after all,
no matter what type of woman she turns out to be.
I expect for a romance to develop, but for there to be extreme
elements included in this roleplay.
Wealthy Blackmailer's Age:: 28-42 Victim:: 21-24

PM with interest.

Mnemosyne:: Extreme//Scarecrow//OC//Gotham City//Psychological//Impregnation//Romance - Reserved

An incident occurred in which the two chemicals known as 'Fear Gas' and 'Joker Venom' were consequentially mixed together. A dosage that was found to be fatal to all who were present, all save one. A Jane Doe was discovered at the scene of the crime after Gotham City SWAT were sent in to analyze and terminate the situation. The Joker had stolen Fear Toxin to test in conjunction with his own Laughing Gas brew, abandoning the scene of the crime after finishing his testing believing it to be very successful with no survivors. Not wanting to take credit for what he had done just yet lest the Scarecrow come after him. Luckily for him, the lone survivor was none too talkative. She did not stir in any way to the stomping of boots or the yelling of orders from one person to the other. She merely tilt her head in wonder as she found feet approaching her. Sitting in a knee length long sleeve black dress that buttoned up to a collar, she looked as though she had lost her way to a funeral.

Her ears rung as she could hear them like a echo of a gunshot trying to get through to her. It was only after one of them raised their visor and took hold of her shoulder, she raised her head. Her eyes looked empty, one more than the other. As one of her irises was now black with a glowing violet pupil while the other was just the opposite, a glowing violet iris with a black pupil. Without moving an inch, she soon found that the SWAT member before her was shaking until he fell to his knees before her. Someone else called out to him, but before there could be any response the man shot himself through the skull. Splattered with blood, the girl's heart rate remained the same as she stared at the place where the man's eyes had been before he fell to the ground to stain the cement.

The others in the unit quickly put on their gas masks, questioning whether the chemicals had really been cleared yet as they had analyzed. After several others approached her and ended up writhing on the ground seemingly in pain, the team started to back out concerned for their safety. It wasn't until one of the men identified her as a citizen of the city and called out her name that she turned her head away from the keeled over team. Giving those she had been looking onto a long enough time to recover to the point they could shakily toss a tear gas grenade her way. She had been about to touch the grenade out of curiously before it released it's own chemical concoction upon her. They waited until she was wheezing to the point where she seemed as though she might pass out because of the close proximity to the grenade before seizing her.

The next time she came to, her sight was still kept from her as they had taken measures to blindfold her. They did not wish to give her another chance to unleash hellish visions upon any innocent civilians, so they took measures to ensure her long-term stay at Arkham Asylum. At first, they placed her into a group cell where they kept the lower less threatening characters who did not require top security. When placed into this environment one would assume such a fragile looking girl would be torn to pieces. However within a matter of minutes after one of the inmates decided upon removing her blindfold, she had a third of the room dead while the rest were either trying to escape or fight off some invisible enemy.

Removing her after this proved difficult, but seeing what happened when she was in close quarters with others could not be ignored by Doctor Jonathan Crane. He wanted to help her. Analyze her, cure her? Observe her to the fullest extent. As he wondered if she had any fear left in her at all.

This story could be modified to simply feature
a character like scarecrow, namely a psychologist/therapist

The basic outline of my character's powers is that she can
inject visions/images into people's minds in a way that makes
them feel as though they are in different surroundings
if they have seen her but only after they have seen her eyes.
(( Sort of like medusa more or less. ))
A power that works until they have left her line of vision. Purely images
though not sound so that there is room for people to see
through her powers. Additionally her lips have the power to
make other's feel pain but only on a mental level by
stimulating the areas of the brain that trigger pain. This of
course requires direct contact however and ceases as soon
as contact is disrupted.
(( Making her pretty compatible with Scarecrow I think. ))
I would like to play this out with Cillian Murphy's version
of Scarecrow/Jonathan Crane. (( Aka The Version from
Batman Begns, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises. ))
Though you are welcome to use elements from the comics
as well! My hope is that this will be a long running roleplay
that will go through character introduction then proceed into
where the two form a sort of pact/relationship. Where Crane
introduces her to Scarecrow and his ideals. Convincing her to
become much like Harley Quinn is to The Joker. (( Although
a lot more passionate and a lot less one sided. ))
Jonathan Crane Approx. 28 years old. Girl:: 18 years old

PM with any interest.

To Catch a Thief:: Extreme//Thief//Detective//Assassin//Future//Voyeur//Psychological//Impregnation//Romance - Male Dom Needed
The day of old fashion burglaries was said to be long gone, but one girl changes that. Most robberies occurred online in this new and advanced time, which had left people much more susceptible to thieves than they were willing to believe. It might not be exactly what it used to be with all of the hacking that was necessary to achieve such a feat, but it was much more possible than hijacking funds from afar via the internet. People had put up so many digital walls but left their homes and banks almost completely unguarded. Lasers, automatic guns and other booby traps had been set in place but they were rarely ever watched over by human eyes. Recorded constantly on video, yes, but that was not enough to stop her.

Having lost her parents when she was younger she found herself being raised by people who did not allow her to live. She was permitted to co-exist with them, but never given the happy childhood that her family would have wanted for her. It was this loneliness that lead her to fall back on what most did. The online realm. People had become so consumed in the way technology was evolving they lost sight of the world around them. She wanted to forget where she was or who she was. Just as many others did. In searching for an answer for what to do with herself, she discovered rare groups of people that made her see a glint of hope. Learning how to hack the system to find out what the reality was beyond the usernames, she ran away from home and begged them to teach her their ways. She found that her leads would guide down false trails at first, but once she found out how they were redirecting the information to keep people from identifying them she nailed them at their source. It was amateur work at best, but with how diligent she was it was hard to deny her what she wanted considering they themselves did not have any real way to keep her at bay.

Training from adolescence up through her teenage years, she discovered many different paths that aided her in becoming what she truly wished to be. A thief. She did not necessarily want to steal for herself nor for others, she wanted to steal to show people who they really were when everything material was gone. That they did not really have as much as they believed themselves to have. How people would abandon them if they lost their money and power. She wanted everyone to feel just like her. Helpless. It was a large goal, to want to take vengeance on the world in this way but it did not deter her. There were those who heard of her and tried to get her attention so to hire her for better things, but she would respond by taking what they offered her without exchanging any form of work. There were those who hoped to catch her for the growing reward as she steadily became the most wanted person alive, but without a real pattern to her madness it proved difficult. Especially when her identity was under speculation. People had their guesses and the police was constantly taking people in for questioning but no one had any solid leads.

It had arrived to the point which people were tired of trying to catch her. People wanted her dead. With little to no care for her life, she did not fear the threat of death that lingered on her shoulders as she went on with her work. She already was managing to dodge various automated attacks, having a bounty on her head did not seem like that big of a change. Killing a person without a face proved to be even more annoying than catching her as it had people attempting to bring in bodies claiming that they were the master thief. Of course the people who had a bounty on her head were no normal cases, they were those who had plenty of money and power to spare even after being robbed. People who lived much shadier lives than that of a girl who had never once harmed anyone directly. However it was not until one of the foremost renowned detective and assassin took on the job that any progression was made.

Not long after taking the job, he decided that no matter how good he was in his line of work he had met his match with this thief in the night. Their work intrigued him to the point he could not find it in him to kill her even after discovering what she looked like. He wanted to catch her like no one had ever been capable of before. Such that she would disappear never to be seen again, thus solving both the problem of her causing trouble for the world as well as for him. It would remain an unsolvable mystery to the general public, but in truth, he wanted to keep her for himself. His plan was made short work by robotic construction units. Investing in a secret room that itself was built like one of the many vaults she had robbed was easy and the bait was set. Devising an elaborate room for her to live in that was fit with all one needed for to survive as well as a few personal touches, he would pass on a rumor that it was in fact a new vault he had installed. Ensuring that the room was lined with cameras, video screens, speakers to feed audio from a headset outside of the room. Things that might make her feel more at home as he wished to observe her. He wanted to help her find what she really wanted. To live for herself in the way she was trying to get others to do.

The Character I would need played would be the Detective.
He would know about her pattern of choosing people
she felt had lost their real reason for living but her
past would be a blank slate. The story could start in several
places depending on what you feel most comfortable with.
After he has seen her true identity for the first time or
after he has sent out the rumor of his new vault. He could
even make physical contact and confront her incognito to try
to get to know her better before capturing her? Or he could
give her the tip about his vault himself? I would like
for to include use of the cameras and speakers to have them
have a somewhat distant relationship? Where they are not
constantly dealing with one another head on? But he will have
the capability of going into the chamber he has made whenever
he wants to.
Detective's Age:: 28-42 Thief's Age:: 18-22

PM with interest.

Better Living Industries:: Extreme//Killjoys//MCR//BLIND//Future//Psychological//Impregnation//Romance - Male Dom Needed
Party Poison

'The Future is Bulletproof, the Aftermath is Secondary.'
Better Living Industries, also known as BLIND, has taken charge in the world after it has been shattered to pieces by what mankind thought to be the end of the world. Who else was going to give the world the order and peace it needed after all that havoc? Better Living Industries was an organization created by those left who still had their sanity left. Or so they would claim. As all they could see in others was failure of the species Homo Sapiens. If anything was to be done about it, it would be by those who still retained great intellect. People of science, of reason.

The world being left like a desert after a nuclear fallout, those who were left behind all knew there was only one place left that held salvage. Battery City. Where the Headquarters of Better Living lied. They were always sending out broadcasts, advertising what a perfect place it was. Holograms all around the city inviting people in both day and night. Although what they didn't say, was how their system worked.

It had become more of an experimentation camp, than a city. As Better Living came out with more and more patches. For happiness, excitement, contentment, peace of mind, love, responsibility, courage, nobility, loyalty, honesty. Of course they only lasted for a certain amount of time, but one could always resupply! For a price. At the head of it all, were two individuals. The President, and the President's daughter. Although, most don't know the identity of the President, his daughter on the other hand is the public representative for the organization. Her face is plastered on the mass majority of all the holographic advertisement boards around the city. Little does she know, she was the very first to undergo experimentation.

Though they would not like to admit it, on the opposition, is the Killjoys. The sole remaining group that chooses to fight against what Better Living considers to be 'human nature.' Just when Better Living thought they had taken care of all the 'problem children,' the Killjoys surfaced louder and prouder than any other rebelling group. Acting like the anarchists that came in the beginning of the fallout. Better Living only shook their head, choosing to ignore the threats the group made. Who could ask them to take them seriously? They were mere children! The leader of them all, Party Poison could be no older than seventeen!

They were wrong of course. Party Poison was twenty-eight. The eldest of the group in fact. It didn't matter to him what Better Living thought of him and the others. They were going to be heard. By any means necessary.

As the Killjoys tried constantly to pull Better Living apart at the seams more constantly, Better Living had to take on some, less than pleasing resources. Forming their own team. Although they had never wanted it to come back to something as savage and primitive as this, they realized they had no other choice. Putting the President's daughter in charge of the group, she was dead set on bringing all of them in.

Who would come out on top?

The main story would be between the President's daughter
and Party Poison. Although I definitely wouldn't mind having other characters
included so long as it doesn't take away from the main story.
The President's daughter is a very strong willed heavily brainwashed
girl, so there will be a lot of psychological elements in this story I believe.
Party Poison:: 28, President's Daughter:: 25

PM with any interest.

Elieria:: Extreme//Fantasy//Sci-Fi//Psychological//Kidnapping//Impregnation//Romance - Male Dom Needed

It is unknown how the galaxy of Elieria came to exist. The vast and large galaxy has many planets, different species of life and abilities. Symblema and Emblema are only two of the powers that exist within the world of Elieria. As these powers expanded, so did the galaxy.

SD 864. In the past two hundred years, Elieria had vastly expanded. Technological advances are at their peek, new species have been discovered, and star ships are now common within the space of Elieria. Because Elieria had expanded so much, the Kodukorra Federation, previously known as the Jurra Alliance, came to exist. The Kodukorra Federation is an organization that enforces the law within Elieria, mostly through their large space fleet. Several hundred sentient life forms are controlled by the organization. Because of the Federation's hunger for control and power, many races have come to harbor hatred for the organization.

Kaos is a small rebellion group whose goals are to destroy the Kodukorra Federation. The Federation has become too powerful, and must be brought down. The current leader of the Kodukorra Federation has become old and will soon die. Due to these circumstances, Phacia, the eldest daughter is to become the next leader.

At a young age, Phacia bore witness to the cruelties set out upon her empire. All what Kaos did to her family's home and people. Tucked away, it was all she could do to cry and stay safe while they wreaked havoc. After that, she was never the same girl. She was ever the paranoid one, which had everyone constantly worrying about her condition. As none of them knew why she had become so distant and fearful. Phacia, gaining experience in controlling her powers, just so that she could better defend her sisters should any more attempts be made to bring down their system. Even so, she herself has the condition that is now thought to be something that can only be passed genetically from her mother. Giving her a mighty handicap that she need fight against every waking hour. It is the opinion of the family medics, that if she continues to persist in ignoring their orders to rest herself... She will only die faster. She is far too stubborn to abide by this.

Things take an unforeseen turn, as Phacia and all her sisters are taken hostage by Noel Ramantus, leader of Kaos. Locked in cells that keep drain them of their powers, they are looked over by Luther Von Nacht. The Kaos Doctor. As one of the surviving members of the original group that created Kaos, Luther is a loyal member through and through. He stayed close to Noel as a guardian and mentor after Noel claimed his father's place as leader. Luther is a very silent but stern bystander. Mysterious as he is talented with his scalpel, he prefers that no one know his true name, going by Doc or Doctor instead. His reason for having joined Kaos is currently unknown. What is known is that he saw the Kodukorra Federation become what it was. Of all under the rebellion of Kaos, he keeps the most knowledge of the Federation. After watching his relatives fall pray to an illness to which they were unable to afford the cure for, he dedicated his life to learning to save other lives to honor the ones he saw lost. This later lead him to aid the original leader of Kaos and becoming his apprentice.

Their plan is to convince Phacia to rule the way they want her to by any means necessary. How far will they have to go?

The character I would need to be played here
is Luther. I have set up a somewhat sort of outline
for him but you're welcome to adjust it if needs be.
Luther and Phacia have the same sort of powers.
Of healing and protection. That can be illustrated
in whatever way you see fit! (( Though I don't want
any Overpowering of course! ))
Luther's age:: 32, Phacia's age:: 20

PM with any interest.

Note to self
(( Please do not take these as roleplaying ideas, they are ideas I have not yet established well enough to play with anyone. ))
-Write up idea of girl locked away in cell aside inmate for her own safety.
-Write up idea of Motorcycling male (( Ex? )) who is bully to friends
-Figure out a Crossdressing male dom story
-Write something with x-men universe, superheroes, supervillains... perhaps with f/f?
-Write story of human/Ballora/Funtime Foxy/Mangle/Foxy/Lolbit (( FNAF story ))
-Write f/f inviting willing (( but slightly dimwitted )) foreigner back to hotel room
-Write Mother/Daughter story
-Write story with gothic guy
-Write a f/f story with lots of neon/glowy things (( Futuristic/sci-fi? ))

Something with romance and a strong dominant male figure
Something with Killian Jones (( Aka Captain Hook of Once Upon a Time ))
Something with Rumplestiltskin (( Of Once Upon a Time ))
Princess Nuala x Prince Nuada (( Hellboy ))
Something with someone with a lot of piercings/tattoos
Something like the Morticia and Gomez Addams
Something with Loki (( Of Marvel's Thor, or Norse Mythology's Loki ))
Something with Simon Pegg as the devil.

Something with Clark Kent/Superman and Jean Grey

Current roleplays::
(( Posted after reaching a minimum of two pages. ))
A Psychopath's Mind - Extreme//NC//Psychological//Human

Past Roleplays::
Master of the Mansion - Extreme//Vampire//Master//Slave//Slaves//Interspecies
Never Alone - Light//Romance//Crossdressing//X-men
Till Death Redux - Extreme//Rogue//Sinister
New Love in Gotham - Extreme//Crossover//Spiderman//Harley Quinn
I'm The Doctor - Light//Poison Ivy//Doctor
Playing Keep Away - Extreme//Harley Quinn//Spiderman//Venom
L'amore Tutto Regolare -Light//Teacher//Student//Human//Romance
Cycling Chaos -NC//Sphinx//Hybrid//Human//Apocalyptic
The Tiers of Love -NC//Human//Elf//Fantasy
Great Expectations Meet Dark Intentions - NC//Rich//Poor//Students//Humans
« Last Edit: Today at 04:31:07 PM by Mnemosyne »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Violet Tainted Love (( Sinesthesia's Cravings ))
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 01:45:24 AM »
Light

-Something Lesbian
-Something with a crossdressing boy or transgender girl
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 08:05:56 PM by Mnemosyne »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Updated with::
Harley Quinn:: The Tease:: - Reserve.
Mother, may I?
Two bits

Note:: Lesbian ideas wanted! Can't seem to find any wanted elsewhere...

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Violet Tainted Love (( Extreme Cravings ))
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 05:28:17 AM »
Light craving section.
Is it too much to ask?

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 06:25:52 PM »
Reserves on
Club Violet
Two Bits

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 04:48:14 AM »
Reserve removed
from Club Violet
Hostage added to
Extreme Cravings

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 09:40:52 PM »
Reserves under Extreme Cravings
Talk Dirty to Me added to Light

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 03:41:15 AM »
The Stall under
Extreme Cravings

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 02:22:38 AM »
You're the one that I want
under Extreme Cravings

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 06:16:53 AM »
Reserve on Club Violet

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 02:57:46 AM »
Reserve on Hostage
Addition of From Online to Off
under Extreme Cravings

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 06:27:26 AM »
Reserve on You're the One That I want

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2012, 05:13:44 AM »
Reserve on From Online to Off

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2012, 09:19:32 AM »
Been Convincing Myself
Madame Librarian
under Light

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 02:27:33 PM »
Several Reserves removed

P.S. If you had a reserve on one of the stories,
and would like to renew said interest please PM
me ASAP, as I seem to have lost any past interest
PM's in a mess of new PM's. Forgive me. <3

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 08:24:24 PM »
My Kind of Nanny

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 01:42:16 AM »
Updated With::
The Crossdresser

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2012, 02:36:46 AM »
Genie in a Bottle

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2012, 08:12:58 PM »
Changes to Current/Past roleplays.
As well as corrections to what is and
isn't reserved presently.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2012, 11:27:28 PM »
Indecisive Sister
under Light

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2012, 02:28:55 AM »
Age is Beauty
under Extreme Cravings

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2013, 11:07:26 PM »
Current Roleplays cleared
Reserves cleared
If I Had It My Way
under Extreme cravings

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2013, 11:54:53 PM »
Girl Scout Cookies

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Violet Tainted Love (( Extreme & Light Cravings ))
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 12:04:30 PM »
A Mafia Double Cross
under Extreme cravings

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Violet Tainted Love (( Extreme & Light Cravings ))
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2013, 05:45:02 PM »
The Chieftain's Daughter
under Extreme cravings