The fan and Celebrity Stalker rp idea!

Started by Usani, August 09, 2012, 04:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I figured it'd be fun to do a rp about a celebrity stalking a fan instead of the other way around.  The celebrity (I will provide a list to choose from) has had his eye on a certain 18 year old girl for some time.  He knows she has been madly in love with him because he has hacked into her computer and tapped into her phone calls without her even noticing.  He knows she lives in his city and has been following her everywhere, he even knows where she lives.  He has sent anonymos emails and phone calls with his voice disguised so she can't recognize him.  And during this time he plans how and when he is going to kidnap her.  When he does he decides to play a little game with her and hypnotize her and asking her questions to see if she really loves him.

The top major kinks I want used in this rp are: hypnotisim, sex toys, orgasm control/denial, master/pet

Celebrity choices: AJ Mclean {Member of BSB, I know I know haha but yes I find him extremely sexy don't judge me!}, 

Robert Downey Jr.,

Corey Taylor {lead vocals from slipknot and stonesour}, 

David Draiman {Lead vocals from Disturbed},
[IMG]

Ryan Renolds

The one's in bold are the one's I REALLY like!

Okay I only did pics for the bolded choices because those are my favorites!

Sujini

It is definitely cool concept. I am not that comfortable at roleplay males much less one that is already established. I am not that familiar with any of your favorites and the only thing I know about Vin is he is a D&D player. I am not sure if I can play some the kinks very well. I wish you luck on finding someone. It will be great once it gets going.

Usani

Usani

Update: Re-opening this plot just to see if maybe someone may be interested since it's been a while!  Also, if you have any other ideas for a Stalker Celeb/Fan plot I'm open to new ideas too!