Romantic Werewolf f lf m

Started by wolventears, August 08, 2012, 10:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

I have tried this idea before but it seems my partners always fall through, unfortunately. So gonna give it another go.

My character is a bigger girl curvy, soft tummy about size 14 or 16 pants. She's always been like this and recently just got dumped by a man whom she thought was the one. He always treated her like shit though, putting her on every fad diet and concoction to lose weight but when she did, once she stopped it came right back.

The werewolf character will be a newly lone wolf, moving to her town because he is an alpha but doesn't want the responsibilities of running a pack, so he sets out on his own. He comes across my girl, and the instant he catches her scent, he has to have her. But he's never been with a human before. Plus she is nothing like female wolves. They are hard and toned while she is soft and fragile.

He sets about wooing her but how does he tell her what he is? I figure he will be clumsy an almost goofy but it will be cute and sweet. I am thinking another lone comes to town a while later and hates him possibly stealing my girl away and she learns the truth that way but thats up for discussion.

I need a male to play the werewolf, dominant but also able to allow her to take control some times. PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile