You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:12:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 'Excuse me Mr. President...' (M looking for F)  (Read 257 times)

Offline AranderTopic starter

'Excuse me Mr. President...' (M looking for F)
« on: August 08, 2012, 04:05:15 PM »
I'm a huge fan of the show 'The West Wing'. I watch the entire series about once a year, and love the stories and characters within it. Finishing up my yearly watching, I thought that it might be interesting to find someone to join me in a story based around the President of the United States, his family and some aides around him.

The general premise of the story is as follows. My character was elected President a little over a year ago at the age of 41, the youngest to ever be elected to the office of President. His wife is in her mid to late 30's, and their only daughter has just turned 16-17. Their ages and appeal to the younger generation brought out that vote in droves not seen in a generation, giving him a landslide popular election win.

The story would follow my character (The President) through his life in the White House. His interaction with his staff, his family and other members of the government. I don't have a lot of set ideas for what would happen during the story, but it would certainly revolve around political matters, possibly including scandals, assassination attempts, reelection campaigns, etc...

I see him as a bit of a playboy, with a secret wandering eye. Though he loves his wife dearly, he can't help but notice how his position has attracted many young, beautiful women to work in his White House, hoping to catch the eye of the President. Even his high school aged daughter has attracted his eye, an attraction for her that is certainly not something the public could ever find out about.

I would like the story to include an equal measure of story and sex. Adultery, incest, M/F, M/F/F, F/F and light non-con are some of the aspects I see being included in the story. His wife, daughter, junior aides, etc... would be where he directs his sexual desires throughout the story.

I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind playing a multitude of characters. Obviously in such a setting, there will be quite a few NPC's, both male and female. I picture a partnership where I play all the male NPC's, and my partner plays the female ones.

Included below are some pictures of some of the various characters that I would like to use in the game. This is not a set list by any means, and I'm quite open to discussing other looks for certain characters that both of us wish to play.

Please feel free to contact me via PM to discuss this idea, and hopefully we'll be able to work something out.

The President of the United States, John Strandon
Name: John Strandon
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 194lbs

The First Lady (NSFW Photo's)
Name: (Open for discussion)
Height: 4'11" (Based on real life height)
Weight: 97lbs (estimate)

The First Daughter (NSFW Images)
Name: (Open for discussion)
Height: 5'2" (based on real life height)
Weight: 110lbs (estimate)

Junior Aides (Possible Characters)
All aspects are open to discussion for junior aides. Ages, looks, etc... can be discussed

Here are a few pictures from aides in the show 'The West Wing' that I find appealing