Come and play with me:p RP (M looks F)

Started by Bruce, August 05, 2012, 01:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce

High-school/College situations:

A man between two women:

Steve just hired an apartment for him and his sweet tiny girlfriend Jenny. She is still gorgeous and shy virgin. But now, when they are living together this will change sooner than later especially as Steve has big temperament. However to earn some money they hired second room.  Their room mate will be Rachel, a real femme fatale who will turn their world upside down. Steve will not be interested in his sweet little Jenny, at least not only for her, more like a consolation after failed attempts on getting into Rachel panties. Or maybe Rachel finally will response positively on his attempts?

Three different role plays in school environment:

The only boy in class:

It's the final year of senior high school. Thomas was forced to change town and school as well. The good news is fact that he is the only boy in class full of good chicks.

Here is my idea for this roleplay: Good looking Thomas will be in the middle of attention. Some girls will be slutty, some will be shy virgins, some will be lesbian or bisexual and finally some others will be planning an intrigue:)

I can play Thomas and all other male characters, but I'm also open to switching characters.

Second:

You are young teacher in high school. Its your first job. Teenagers are not easy going and because you are cute things go even worse for you as many older boys are looking at you with pure desire. You are single since a while so one evening you take care  of yourself during the shower. One week later, on Sunday you got video from that hot shower. You have no doubts that this movie is real, you are totally naked, moaning and touching your sensitive spots. After this video you got text message from unknown number  “If you want to keep that hot movie in private wear shoes with spike heels  during Monday lessons. I also want to see straps of your bra and they must be in blue color. If you don't have any blue then you still have some time to buy it. See you tomorrow during lesson, Sexy”

That's the start of the blackmail I hope that together we figure out how to continue this story:).

Third:

New school psychologist in High School. He is young, handsome, young girls felt in love since first look. However, Sarah is more determinate than rest of the girls. She started to coming to Mr David Anderson office really often. First, she was speaking only about normal problems of teenagers, but later he started to use Mr. Anderson as a sexologist. She felt than in senior class of High School she already looks like a woman to many men, so she talking and talking about sex stuff, including her own adventures as well asking many question to her psychologist. She try to make Anderson jealous, she provokes him day by day, wearing more and more sexy outfits. The funniest thing is that she is still a virgin.

We can do this also as a male student and female psychologist.

Both rp are called "school", but we can do this also not in school. I mean: both role plays could be also not in school environment without teachers or students involve.

Beat that girl or loose your man

You have a loving boyfriend. He is a truly fine guy who know how to love and how to show this. Unfortunately, as usually that stock of feelings make you a bit... I don’t know? Lazy? You are no longer determinate to be sexy for your man, to be creative and open minded in bed. Since he is not complaining much you think that everything is just fine.

And in that moment SHE starts her very own show. She is a new colleague from your boyfriend work. She has sharp tongue, intriguing face and great body. He know how to dress up sexy and how to send signals (without using words) that bed time with her will be the best time of their life.

When your boyfriend introduce her by inviting her to your home you are starting to feel insecure. You recognize very soon that she is interested in your boyfriend and that she is determinate to use every weapon to seduce him.

How you will react? Are you start be more industrious as a girlfriend or maybe your habits will be stronger?

Pirates with skirts

You are a pirate captain. A strong, but at the same time beautiful woman. You are leader of the pirate ship with only woman on bard. That last thing will change after another conquer. You took me and my girlfriend a couple from aristocratic families. Yo would love to play with me in bed, but because I insulted you from the very beginning of my captivity you decided to take my sweet, little girlfriend and make her captain's pussy. Of course you are not going to hurt her...much.

Please PM me for more details :)

Bruce

Bruce

Bruce

Lady Temptress

Hi there. i'm interested in your Zombie/ blackmail rp. I would love to play that with you. I so love dominant males.
Lady Dreamer

Bruce

Bruce

Bruce

Bruce

Bruce

Bruce

Bruce

All role plays are once again available :)