Long time love (F lookin for D Male)

Started by Deli, August 03, 2012, 05:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

They knew one another since they were in kindergarten. She was being picked on when he came and helped her. He was always a kid that got into some trouble. He was there to protect her through out elementary school.

Once junior high came along they were closer friends. He became more of a punk as she became more gothic.  They were still close friends. They would eat lunch together outside. As he would just laugh at the jocks she would just either read or draw. Throughout junior high she has been trying to figure out a way to tell him that she was in love with him.

As high school started he started to date a preppy girl. He was still a punk but didn’t hang around her anymore. During those times she watched them trying to talk to him only to have his girlfriend tell her to stay away. It was their senior year and time was running out. At this point she was giving up being friends with him. It had been a little over three years since they talked.

One night after a party she was walking home when she was jumped by a few jocks and their girlfriends. Which one of the girls that was watching was his girlfriend.  Walking home she ran into him and smiled. He held her close as she explained what happened. That night is the night he has to pick to his girlfriend or his best friend. 

I will pay my character and his character girlfriend as well as anyone else we use.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

azzmeister89

Sounds interesting, i'll give it a try if you like