You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 01:36:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: An unusual thing (M for F)  (Read 267 times)

Offline CG1067Topic starter

An unusual thing (M for F)
« on: August 03, 2012, 01:22:38 PM »

I have a number of softer RPs on at the moment and they are wonderful.

However there is no real way to incorporate a few of the things I am currently craving into them without spoiling them.

What I am looking for at the moment is, like so many others on this board, a female writer to participate in this story. I, as of yet, have no real idea beyond a number of kinks and themes i want to include. as such if you have any particular ideas or cravings that might sync up with these then please let me know, i enjoy discussing the story before writing so please - don't be a stranger.

at the moment what i am looking for - to put it in basic catehories - is something incorporating female submission, lactation, breeding and some degree of body modification. as of yet I have no idea how to work those into a story as I have not spoken to a prospective writing partner yet.

everything is of course still up for discussion at the moment, so PM me if you feel interested

NB I will not be checking this thread so please do not reply to it. I will, however, be checking my PMs, so PM me.