For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: lenka on August 10, 2012, 10:33:56 PM
well thank you Phantom!

*Hugs* to Kuje..of course I'm here..gotta love a good rp when there's one.

I am not bothered about incest...although I already have my eye on a few particulars...

Care to share whom?  ::)

Lumasan

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 10, 2012, 10:36:56 PM
:o

Luma, are you saying that I might have another sister?  Mwaha.  Mwahahaha.

*Grins deviously* Maaaaaybe, just depends on who wants to knock her up. Rofl
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: Lumasan on August 10, 2012, 10:30:40 PM
Amelia has no one to incest with except her children. I only do incest in a brother and sister setting. Anything parent/child is creepy to me. >.>

I would also like to state, that considering at the moment Amelia only has two children, she might be eying up for another one. X3

i wonder who the father will be :P

Veluux

*just stares and blinks*

It seems like everytime I check E there are like 2 or 3 new pages for this thread. Whew...

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Lumasan

Quote from: Veluux on August 10, 2012, 10:49:48 PM
*just stares and blinks*

It seems like everytime I check E there are like 2 or 3 new pages for this thread. Whew...

If it makes you feel better, every time I sleep and wake up the next day and check this thread, the same happens to me.

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

lenka

lenka

who's playing Reynard Maxisus?
I can't seem to find any info on him..

Love And Submission

Quote from: lenka on August 10, 2012, 11:18:27 PM
who's playing Reynard Maxisus?
I can't seem to find any info on him..

Yeah, well we'e got a hulk.

Sorry , Just been wanting to use that recently. I meant to say Hi , I am.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

lenka

sesshomaruartist

Reynard sounds like a very amusing fellow can't wait to see him in action lol so many fights because of him :P

lenka

I think all the characters sound perfect.
There is such a great mix of personalities and I look forward to reading more between the relationships.

LimitlessNikkie

Incest would still need to ne kept hush hush but its one of those thing people look the other way for if there is at least an attempt at discretion. That being said the masses and the public still see it as sinful.

Lumasan

Hurray! Almost done with my relationship post. I feel like I've been at this for hours. @.@ Oh wait. I have. X3

AngelicBlade

Taking me FOREVER to get through Zyineth's, mainly, because I actually have histories with people now, xD

Lumasan

Speaking of which.... Does anyone in the Aserit kingdom want a history with me? Because I have none with anyone in that kingdom. :/

AngelicBlade

Could possible have a relation with Auron, I'm perfectly willing to change his opinions of you.

lenka

Quote from: Lumasan on August 10, 2012, 11:50:01 PM
Hurray! Almost done with my relationship post. I feel like I've been at this for hours. @.@ Oh wait. I have. X3

Took me hours too :)

Kuje

You're not the only ones, I spent all day yesterday working on mine and there was still parts that I had no idea on how to answer.

lenka

If anyone was interested in creating a connection with the princess Kiara of Theiri, then please let me know.
Or if you are unhappy with my choice of words then suck it up ;)

kckolbe

I am a fan of incest RP, personally, though Laverius unfortunately has no relatives in game.  I am willing to alter that, though, if anyone is interested.  I did mention that his family was more significant a few generations ago, so such a thing is possible, though would likely be limited to cousins or such.

Also, while I would love a connection with more than a couple of Theiri lovelies, I can't think of a convenient way for such a thing to have happened.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Veluux

I'm currently sifting through character profiles and editing/finishing my post in the relationship thread. Many of these don't require any plotting or planning with other players, as they are internal thoughts of my character. However, there are a couple of characters that I think Nadir would have special interactions with. I am PMing these people as I get to them, so keep your eyes open for those and get back to me whenever you get the chance. AngelicBlade, you already have one in your inbox.

Bubby, I took the liberty of posting a special interaction with your character that I thought you wouldn't mind - since I have a good idea of what does and doesn't fly with you. So check it out and let me know if you think I should alter it in any way.

I've got three people done so far... about fifteen more to go. Hahaha. I think I'm just going to pick one or two people from each kingdom to have a special interaction with. I'm currently working on Aserit, but should definitely start on Theiri either later tonight or tomorrow.

Anyhow... wow. That is a massive message. My apologies. Hahaha.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

lenka

lol..good luck with it all Veluux.

Kc...I'm sure there could be some arrangement?

kckolbe

I hope so, lenka.  By the way, where did your character spend the 11 days in between poisoning her kidnapper and returning?  There might be a window there.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

lenka

yes there could be...she stayed in the forest..that was when she connected in a spiritual way (when she tried to poison herself from such grief over the abuse she had to endure)

He could have come across her path...we can pm other for other idea's than fill this up :)

bubby

I'm going to need to write down who the hell is who...or I'll never remember...oi.

And I got yer 'special interaction' right here Veluxx.  >:)