You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:11:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Welcome to Hellworld: Interest Check(Post-Apocalyptic Buffy/Angel Mayhem)  (Read 4691 times)

Offline ShatteredSymphony

Re: Welcome to Hellworld: Interest Check(Post-Apocalyptic Buffy/Angel Mayhem)
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2012, 03:13:08 PM »
Where exactly did you want the Totem Warriors to be? Could they just be wandering around and then find like a group of people going towards Redemption so they follow them?

Oh, also, jetblackmirror and I will be co-gming with TheRedFear. I set up a OOC thread so that we can all get to know each other and throw around ideas. If anyone is interested here is the link: http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=155004.0
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 03:17:14 PM by AShatteredSymphony67 »

Offline TheRedFearTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2012, 03:50:55 PM »
Totem Warriors could be anywhere. They're sort of like Slayer-Lite, and like Slayers they just get activated "when the time is right". Whenever and wherever that happens to be. Normally a shaman or spirits draw them together so they can work as a team, but Lone Totem warriors are out there too, in cases where they chose to work alone or there was nobody to explain to them what they were supposed to do.

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2012, 03:54:57 PM »
Okay. My character will probably be part of a small group of Totem Warriors and somehow they will end up at Redemption.

Offline Cold Heritage

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2012, 05:56:01 PM »
Is there something I can play that's big, strong, and stupid resistant to damage?

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2012, 06:00:22 PM »
Probably a Wendigo or a Bear totem warrior. lol. Bears.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 06:21:48 PM by AShatteredSymphony67 »

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2012, 08:14:22 PM »
Is there something I can play that's big, strong, and stupid resistant to damage?

Bear Totem or Tarrack Daemonling. Tarrack is slightly stronger and tougher than bear totem, but noticably slower and less agile.

Offline Cold Heritage

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2012, 08:28:24 PM »
I think Tarrack Daemonling works for me.

I feel a bit more herpan and derpan than usual, but a character template or sheet eludes me. Please help.  :-[
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 08:53:25 PM by Cold Heritage »

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2012, 11:04:19 PM »
Just added robots to the playable races list, and added Warren Mears(Creator of April-Bot and Buffy-Bot) to the roster at Homestead.

If you want a more human Robot, Warren lived in an iniative base(who had way more resources at their disposal than Homestead) creating robots for them before an incident prompted him to flee with a number of Warbot Bodyguards to see him to saftey. He knew about Homestead from previous intelligence reports, so he went there and sought refuge.

He created a number of robots that can pass for human and cyborgs while with the Initiative.

There are also other groups that could conceivably create robots and cyborgs in the Buffyverse. Remember those Ninja Cyborgs who attacked Wolfram and Heart when Angel was in charge? There could be but one of several groups out there with the resources and expertise who survived the apocalypse.

Offline TheRaven

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2012, 08:19:06 PM »
Poke poke. Any chance we can get this rolling at all?

Offline jetblackmirror

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2012, 08:21:01 PM »
Very soon! Should have a post up by tomorrow night. I will link you to the OOC thread. :)

Offline jetblackmirror