You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:08:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New, approved, and ready to Roleplay!  (Read 275 times)

Offline GothySprinklesTopic starter

• The last sprinkle you choked on.
  • Lady
  • Orgiest
  • Location: A little dark room, in a little dark world, with my little dark thoughts.
  • My nightmares are my dreams.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
New, approved, and ready to Roleplay!
« on: July 31, 2012, 01:35:06 AM »
Hi there fellow Elliquiyans!

I recently was approved and I am hoping to start my first one on one! I am looking for someone that writes in paragraph form and is willing to mirror or perhaps more. I love to write and I am very happy and grateful when I get to read big descriptive posts! Finding a partner who will do this for me would be amazing and I would very much appreciate it! Also, I am looking for a male partner, who could play either straight or gay roles. Just my preferences, so I hope you can understand that.

Anyway, as for stories, plots, and ideas I'm really up for anything! I like to  brain storm with my partner and come up with something together, that way we are both into it.

However, I do have one idea that I would like to throw out there. Avatar/Bender. I like the whole concept of the show, and enjoyed watching it, but this would be with original characters of course, with a more adult theme to it and not so nickelodeon :D

So anyway, if your looking for a female partner, and want to get started I suppose just pm me, or write me here in the forum.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 01:38:00 AM by GothySprinkles »

Offline Lady Temptress

Re: New, approved, and ready to Roleplay!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 07:42:21 AM »
Congrads on you're approval and welcome to E! I will rp with, if you want. What kind of rp do you like to do?

Offline Kitsu

• That Person
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Don't mind me, I just wander around aimlessly...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: New, approved, and ready to Roleplay!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 03:29:00 PM »
I'm interested in an Avatar/Bender RP. I also love the concept behind the show and would love to try playing a game like that. It's been a long time since I last RP'd so I may be a little rusty. Send me a message if you'd like to put something together. :)