Naruto RP (F lf M)

Started by rachelongaku, July 29, 2012, 09:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachelongaku

Okay. So I love roleplaying in the Naruto world and there are a few things I've been craving....

• Minato&Kushina: So lovely, I'd like to roleplay their relationship all the way up to Naruto being born. We could even create an alternate reality where they live a lot longer.
  • Road To Ninja Hinata & Naruto: I love the normal Hinata, a lot. But this Hinata is freaking awesome and I'd love to roleplay her in that world. It would be partially humor, and probably a lot of smut.
  • Road To Ninja Hinata & Menma: See above
  • Shikamaru&Temari: Cute couple, yes? I'm up for almost any storyline on this one. Though if you know me, you know I like to sneak a pregnancy into my roleplays....

Those are my biggest ones. But here are some other couples I would definitley play. And I always play the female (for the Naruto things. I play male sometimes for other roleplays)

NaruHina
KibaHina
ShinoHina
ShikaHina
SasuHina
SasuSaku
Road to Ninja SasuSaku
Road to Ninja SasuHina
SaiIno
SaiSaku
ShikaIno
ChoujiIno

I also play OCs. I will play most female characters alongside an OC (Hinata being the only exception). I will play an OC alongside any canon character as well.
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Mossberg

I'd definitely be interested in this. Send me a pm and we can discuss more about it.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

Skitzopathic2010

I am interested in the
Road To Ninja Hinata & Naruto: I love the normal Hinata, a lot. But this Hinata is freaking awesome and I'd love to roleplay her in that world. It would be partially humor, and probably a lot of smut. So send me a msg and we can discuss were we would like to start
I am me and if you don't like then I guess we don't have to be friends.

Panduhmoanium

Would you be interested in developing a Plot for two OC's?

SecretG07

I'd be interested in a ShinoHina rp if you are still interested.
Gamer by day. Gamer by night.