Email notifications for PM's

Started by Miss Lilly, July 26, 2012, 07:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Lilly

I've recently gone and checked the box to allow email notifications of PM's from people on my buddy list...but I'm not getting any emails!  Is there something else I should enable as well?
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Avis habilis

Have you gone to Modify Profile > Personal Messaging & selected "Always" where it says "Notify by email every time you receive a personal message"?

Miss Lilly

I selected "From Buddies Only" rather than "Always"...
Visit Lola's!

Avis habilis

Criminy. I'm afraid I don't know what else to suggest.

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Avis habilis

Oh, hush you. It's a perfectly good - all right, it's probably old codger vocabulary.

Miss Lilly

*gigglesnorts*  I love it...I'm going to confound all the young 'uns at Uni with it!!  ;)
Visit Lola's!

Beguile's Mistress

You can opt to receive notifications from buddies and administrators only and also select always in the next item.  That should fix it.

Vekseid

Have you checked your junk folder?

Elina

A long time ago, I had a similar problem with Yahoo mail.  When I switched over to Gmail, it fixed it.

CriminalMindsFan

I stopped getting notify notices for topic replies and PM's last night! I've made no changes to my account settings! I was also having problem accessing this site last night.

Miss Lilly

Quote from: Vekseid on July 26, 2012, 07:29:44 PM
Have you checked your junk folder?

My email on my phone doesn't give me the junk folder option. However, when I logged in via the puter, I found them all in my junk mail folder. Thanks, Veks!  *hugs on*
Visit Lola's!