Bad Advice

Started by Auron, July 25, 2012, 06:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Don't pack just buy everything new when you get where you are going

I have to make something to eat.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DeamonAndae19

Just grab something that's been in the fridge the last few days.

I now need a way to pass the time.

Autumn52

Well you could start some Non Adult RP's but that is good advice so the bad advice is Rob a bank.

I need to have a muse that wont disappear.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

DeamonAndae19

Well, you could always use me... Or smoke some pot?

Doubt anyone'd be interested tbh... I mean the only one I can think of starting is based on my story in the relevant section.

Daughter's crying...

Alive Until Dead

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on August 02, 2012, 03:42:26 PM
Daughter's crying...

Tell her she only gets a gallon's worth of tears, and if she uses them all up now, her eyes will dry out later and she'll go blind.

I'm in a meeting with my boss and I notice they have an eye-twitch that's driving me crazy!
On/OFF

Remmy says: "Be happy in the now or know not happiness!"

Autumn52

Leap across the table and smack the eye that is twitching and then say, "it was a black widow. You don't have to thank me."

I am giggling so hard.

DeamonAndae19

Dunk your head in ice-cold water, or join me in bed... Both of which should help stop them (Wait... That's good advice >_>)

I'm feeling extremely flirtatious

Autumn52

Take your flirty nature out on me. Oh wait that is good advice.....good for me anyway. *smiles mischievously*

I am being mischievous

DeamonAndae19

Come and be mischevious with me, while I rake my flirty nature out on you, that way, we both win ^_^

I'm jamming to D'n'B :0