You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:50:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Would you rather go to bed with....  (Read 136522 times)

Offline DukeJohn

Re: Would you rather go to bed with....
« Reply #3975 on: January 16, 2015, 10:58:28 PM »
I suppose I'd rather have someone praying for me. /SelfishComment

Would you rather go to bed with Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn? (bringing back my classic actresses theme)

Offline Cayenne

« Reply #3976 on: January 17, 2015, 08:47:50 AM »
I'm assuming in their prime or some such, not just.. in current state..~  They are both as cute as a button, and I'd probably keep them up all night asking questions.. but... Erm! Grace Kelly I guess~

Would you rather go to bed with ... a snuggler (Someone of whom, no matter where you go in bed, you find them somehow attached to you) or an escape artist (That, while you might curl against them for a moment, they will, unconsciously find a way to occupy the empty space that you are not in~)?

Offline fourteenfears

« Reply #3977 on: January 17, 2015, 11:46:07 AM »
I'm gonna have to say a snuggler because that seems kinda comforting.

Would you rather go to bed with Henry VIII or Elizabeth I?

Offline Midwest Man

« Reply #3978 on: January 17, 2015, 06:55:44 PM »
Elizabeth I, I'll bet she would be a firecracker under all those clothes.

Would you rather go to bed with Cary Grant or Tony Curtis? (In their prime of course!)

Offline Beorning

« Reply #3979 on: January 18, 2015, 09:39:48 AM »
Cary Grant. I dislike curly hair  :-)

"Champions"-era Alexandra Bastedo or someone else?  :-)

Offline JmBz

« Reply #3980 on: January 20, 2015, 01:22:07 PM »
Bastedo.

Would you rather go to bed with a redhead or a blonde?

Offline Saiyuri

• The Hopeless Romantic, Porcelain Queen, Serinity's Minx, Rolo's Queen, Nex's Empress, Trickster's Sweetpea, Galanthor's 'Royal Sexiness'
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Love like there is no tomorrow.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3981 on: January 20, 2015, 04:20:45 PM »
Redhead!

Would you rather go to bed with a snorer or a blanket hog?!

Offline Cayenne

« Reply #3982 on: January 20, 2015, 07:44:19 PM »
Blanket hog, as yanno, knowing it ahead of time I would simply come prepared with a sleeping bag!~

Would you rather go to bed with... A late night reader, or an early morning riser?~

Offline Adammair

« Reply #3983 on: January 21, 2015, 01:49:57 AM »
Late night reader, I can't have someone waking a sleeping dog. ;D

WYRGTBW...someone who reminds you of an ex, or someone who you remind of their ex?

Offline Etherealdreamer

« Reply #3984 on: January 21, 2015, 09:19:45 AM »
This one was good! I couldn't resist!

I'm going to take 'Sleep with someone who reminds me of an Ex' for 400 Alex. I trust dealing with my own baggage when it comes to thinking on a past relationship than someone else thinking on a past relationship. That, and if that whole 'you mind me of my ex' thing came up, I'd hope whomever is still ready to go to funky town with me would take that challenge to erase said memory of said ex and make their own place in my memory... One that I'd never again mince with that of an ex. ~,^

My turn! WWYRGTBW... The one that got away, or your 'ideal' bedmate? 'Ideal' meaning everything that flicks all the switches for you when the lights go down(or stay on, whichever your preference!).

Offline Adammair

« Reply #3985 on: January 21, 2015, 09:26:15 AM »
Ooh, nice one! I'm gonna say the one that got away, because if I was to bed my ideal mate, there would be nowhere to go from there but down, and not in the good way, either. Also, the one that got away returning would be a nice ego boost, that she came back to me.

Passing it on...

Offline Princeoflight

« Reply #3986 on: January 22, 2015, 08:16:14 AM »
I'd take my ideal mate. I don't like the one that got away to be honest. I've had to do lots of inner work for removing the inner residue of that so I don't want anything to have to do with her. I'd much rather take my ideal mate :)

Would you rather go to bed falling in love with your partner, or prefer the ego boost of them falling in love with you ?