You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:16:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vampires, succubi, and Norse gods (Oh My!)  (Read 749 times)

Offline DayeTopic starter

Vampires, succubi, and Norse gods (Oh My!)
« on: July 23, 2012, 02:55:18 AM »
Hello fellow writers! My name is Daye (pleased to meet you) and I'm looking for some writing partners. I honestly don't have a specific idea for stories  at the moment but I DO know the characters/roles that I want to play. Right now I have 3 different characters, 2 of which can be adapted a bit for different stories as they're still in development, and I'm looking for writing partners for all 3.

The first is a male vampire that I've written in the past. He is, for the most part, batshit crazy, definitely doesn't sparkle (unless he's rolled around in glitter... which is possible), and doesn't whine about feeding from humans (though, he does prefer "evil doers"). If you know anything about Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles then you have a working knowledge of the type of vampire that he is. He is not an original character, rather he's a character in the above mentioned books that I've tweaked a bit to fit my needs. I'm DYING to write this character again and I'll be more than happy to  offer up further details if you happen to pm me about him.

Then I have Vidar Odinson a fallen Norse god (that I doubt anyone has heard of), who gets stranded on earth after Ragnarök doesn't happen as prophesied. I'm still hammering all of the details out on this character and would love to find a writing partner who is willing to toss ideas back and forth.

And finally there's Divinity (Div for short) who is a half-demon succubus. Her father (an incubus) seduced (then fell in love with) her pure and innocent mother and jumped ship when he discovered that she was pregnant. Div's mother died in childbirth leaving Div to be brought up in an orphanage. She had no idea that she was "different" until her early teens when she accidentally killed a boy who came onto her. It was still several years, and a string of corpses, before she found out what she was... a half-breed, something that shouldn't exist and whose existence carries a death sentence for her as well as her father. There are many more details about this character, many of which will be provided upon request.

I would also like to mention that the gender of my writing partner(s) and their characters do not matter, I'll write with pretty much anyone.

If you are interested please read my Roleplay Preferences as well as my Ons and Offs then drop me a pm. Please don't reply to this thread as I won't be checking in on it except for edits (and occasional bumps). I look forward to getting some pms soon!

x- Daye

P.S. I am a college student and the fall semester is in full swing. This means that I won't be able to write on a daily basis. If you need daily responses to keep a story going, please pass me by. Otherwise, drop me a line, I'm dying to write!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 11:42:47 PM by Daye »

Offline DayeTopic starter

Re: Vampires, succubi, and Norse gods (Oh My!)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 11:44:20 PM »
Made a few edits that might make my characters sound more attractive and shook up the layout of the post so that it flowed a bit better.

Offline Lady Temptress

Re: Vampires, succubi, and Norse gods (Oh My!)
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 08:07:37 AM »
Hello Daye, nice to meet you. I like the male vampire idea. I  rp only as female. Sorry. I suck at playing a guy. But, I'll rp with you. I can't always post every day either. No worries.