You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:17:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)  (Read 15969 times)

Offline Vostroya

I'm still here as always. ;D

Offline Ember Star

as am I

Offline Karasu

Your Neo Sailor Moon is ever here, just lemme know when we can all post again XD

Offline Katra Alexion

• LadyArkytiorSigma
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • A Temporally and Dimensionally Displaced Time Lady
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
There is at least on my end, but I haven't heard from Brazen either myself.

Offline Karasu

Anyone else notice the author of this topic's name changed to Blackest Knight? Instead of Brazen Endevours?

Offline Ember Star

I know Brazen IRL, and her life right now just won't allow time and energy for RP. Couple of kids, and a couple of jobs. She just haven't had a Muse for RP.

Blackest Knight was the one who originally posted this group, then he disappeared and Brazen took over. Which is why his name is at the top.

Offline Karasu

ooooh ty Ember. Hope her life stays lovely.

Offline Niki315

Well, my computer hasn't been working too well lately, but I managed to get it kind of working.  I might stick around for when this gets going again.

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
  I can come back if we can find a GM.  :)

Offline CupidCatt

Any slots still open for this? I'd be interested in joining!

Offline Ember Star

we're at a rather complicated spot right now since we're lacking a GM. But, assuming she either comes back or we get new one, I'm sure there are slots open.

Offline Saphir

I got excited when I saw this topic had new posts...

But yeah, I'll continue playing Venus if a new GM comes along or if the former ones take the reigns again.

Offline SweetSerenade

Was actually highly interested in this Rp, but if the main leader isn't around, not sure about asking about my character. I'll just wait around for them to be around. Since the discussion of my character may interweave, or interfere, with something. I'd rather ask first, and wait till later. :D

Offline Niki315

Do we want to maybe try a shared GM sort of arrangement?  We could do some minor Monster of the Day type encounters until we're ready to put together an actual plotline for the main enemy.  It would at least get everyone into the game.

Offline Karasu

that might work..like filler episodes

Offline Niki315

Basically, 60% of Sailor Moon episodes are Monster of the Day type episodes with only a minor nod toward advancing the plot. So yeah, we could just kind of make up filler episodes to fill our time before putting together an actual plot.  And of course, we can start discussing elements in the OOC now that we would like to include until we have a full time GM to put it together.  Until then we just share the responsibilities.  There's too many good characters to just let this rp sit indefinitely.

Online Sessha

I'm still game for it. Ky Windfield is ready to resume active duties as the Venus Knight.

Offline Karasu

That's a brilliant idea! though umm.. how many of us are actually awakened as our respective scouts?

Offline Vostroya

This sounds like it could work well I'm in as always

Offline Saphir

Count me in also.

Offline Ember Star

hey, guys and gals. I was talking with Brazen earlier, and she said she might possibly have time to come back in the near future. If y'all want her back?

Offline Vostroya

Heck yeah then we could get the game going once again!

Online Sessha

Yep I'd sure as heck welcome her back with open arms.

Offline Karasu

YAY brazen is back ^^

Offline Katra Alexion

• LadyArkytiorSigma
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • A Temporally and Dimensionally Displaced Time Lady
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Count me in as well!