O Adiáforos éna
(Or, you know "Hey, you!" "That ... thing ... over there." or even "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!")Age:
He has no idea - easily over 1000. He stopped counting long ago.Sex and Gender:
Male and... who knows?Sexuality:
(also known as - "whatever strikes his fancy")Race:
His natural form contains the body of a lion and wings for a Pharaoh Eagle-Owl
as well as his handsome face. Due to a magical item in his possession, he is able to transform into any being who he normally appears to be a part of. So, he could become fully human, a lion or an owl as well as anthropomorphic crosses of any and/or all of these. His human version consists of a swimmer's build, brown hair and reddish brown eyes and a height of 6'2. He wears practical clothing of rich quality and with a lot of embroidery and other embellishments.Human Form:
(Please note, that his hair is down to his chin in length, in stead of as short as it is here)Abilities:
- An incredible intellect - It's difficult to beat him in any puzzle or game of strategy, but he loves to talk about just about anything. He's been known to go off on a tangent that lasts hours, though. So, beware..
- An unstoppable memory - He remembers his childhood, every war throughout the past 2000 years, Pi to 82, 000 places and has memorized countless sonnets and poems that he likes to recite on a whim.
- A trained warrior - The sphinx was originally a protector of sacred and important places. This one was trained to fight with his claws and bite as well as in his human form some time later. He knows martial arts and how to use the shamshir for battle as well as the bow and arrow. His later years taught him to use guns... but he dislikes them. They are... not graceful.
- A shapeshifter - his special coat gives him his special transformative abilities. Without it within arm's reach, he would be locked in the traditional sphinx's form.
- A Sorceror - Being that he is drawn to knowledge, he was eventually drawn to magic. He has vague control over the elements of air and fire as well as the ability to scry or other such minor magical skill.
- Gourmet Cookiing
- Green Thumb
- Plays the Oud
He is largely indifferent - earning him the name featured above - though he is ultimately just not violent unless he needs to be. He can be kind, but he tends to tease others until they get in his good graces. He would rather give riddles and puzzles for another to solve before he gives them the gift of his conversation, if only to make certain they are worthy of it. He has a love of rich food, beauty, good conversations and all things plush and luxurious - and would gladly share these things with any few friends he might find. His voice is soft and soothing. (The only example I can give is Sasame from the anime Pretear)Ons:
- messing around with his different forms
- Paying lots of attention to his partners
- Talent he does not have
- Waste products
Possibly just a tad on the dominant side. He does like to be seduced, though.