20Sex and Gender:
Female all overSexuality:
Bisexual. Tendencies to heterosexuality, although she holds onto the belief that everyone can be loved.Race:
Human (Mixed yet traceable Ancestry: 1/8 Native American, 1/8 Romanian, 1/4 Czech, 1/2 German)Physical Description:
Lee is an athletic shaped woman--standing at 5'8", with long darkest brown hair that may look black at most times--especially the winter, it turns a more brown color in the summer. Almost caramel brown eyes that seem to darken the more sad, lonely or depressed, or just tired she is. Olive tinted skin that darkens regardless of the season, she often mocks that people are far too white next to her as she tans even in the winter sun. She has a fondness for leather and is almost never seen without her jacket
that was a gift from her father. She is also usually seen with painter pants on, if she has nothing better to do (pants she has wiped one too many palette knife's worth of oil colors on, commonly referring to them as her carcinogenic pants due to the chemicals in oil based paints) or with old rags on. She only cares about appearances when she leaves the sorority. In public, she often dons tight fitting jeans, biker boots, and tank tops of various colors, all topped off with her jacket. She is also commonly seen with her motorcycle. One thing to note, she is never seen without a ring on any of her fingers, particularly an antique ring on her right hand ring finger, one of a delicate and intricate silver band and an amethyst set in it. There have been jokes said, that the day she doesn't wear a ring is the day the world ends. She has three piercings in each ear, on her right are two studs and a industrial piercing, in her left are two holes and one upper rim piercing with a loop she never changes, only cleans.Talents:
- Classically trained Vocalist: Lee has been receiving singing lessons from a professional since she was in elementary school
- High ranking Gamer: Lee does gaming as much as possible, in all it's forms, but prefers console gaming the most. She has been known to make 12 year olds cry for their mothers over Xbox Live.
- Oil Painting
- Sculpting: Traditional Clay sculpture
- 2D Drawing: Particularly fluent with Japanese animation style like drawings, able to use photoshop as well. This is how Lee makes any side money, from attending conventions as an Artist.
- Motorcycle repair and knowledge: Due to being raised on a Harley, Lee follows in her father's passions for the brand of motorbikes. She soaked up as much knowledge as possible and now repairs her own bike and helps her friends with theirs.
- Good with children: Lee has always adored children and finds that being around them relaxes her, and she has a natural knack for taking care of them.
Lee is often more a serious sort when you first meet her. She comes across as a moody looking person, though it is far from the truth when you get to know her. Lee is often, with her friends, a friendly, easily excitable and outgoing person, who would drop anything she was working on to help a friend out. Though she has proven to be susceptible to a great amount of self doubt, laziness and depression. Lee herself struggles greatly with self image, once doing a bout with a form of anorexia, and having recovered quicker than most. Though others will tell her she looks beautiful, Lee sees herself as far from it. This does not stop Lee from prettying herself up when she goes out, but she always feels lacking when around her friends, or attractive men and women. Because of this she often finds she has to make up for it in personality. As much as she'd like to be the quiet, reserved, opinionated one, Lee feels she has to be upbeat and talkative just to impress others on a daily basis. To find Lee being quiet, most question if she is alright, but she is really just taking a moment to analyze herself and attempt to keep up with everything she has said in a day. This is one of the reasons why she enjoys gaming or riding her motorcycle, they granted her freedom to be quiet, and reserved, alone and not bothered.
When it comes to relationships, because of this self hate and self doubt, Lee has constantly struggled finding someone who can handle her. "Handle" being her opinion, when in reality she is stuck in this world she cannot see past and is in the mindset that a person should eventually climb over the wall and rescue her. Being raised with a mother who was all about appearances greatly affected Lee's life, she believes in fairy tales, prince charming's and love forever and ever. As time goes on though, the more she becomes discouraged, disheartened and embittered with everything life has thrown at her. Lee's Ideal Man:
Lee's ideal man is someone strong and yet has a wonderful sense of humor. Someone who can take with stride and confidence, her downfalls and insecurities. Ideally Lee likes to see herself with a modern day prince, someone kind and understanding but still a great definition of "manly". He is capable of letting her control things in the relationship whilst controlling himself, in other words shared power and responsibility. He would motivate her as she would him, he would cheer her up as she would him. He would be fiercely passionate about her, and do anything for her, because she dotes it out that way as well. For instance, if she was going to throw herself in front of her lover for a bullet, she expects the same to be done in regards to her. She is a sucker for any wise-cracking, cheese-ball who likes old sayings and cheesy one-liners. She often wishes the character Alistair
was real, because she'd be all over him in an instant. On the other side of things, she often like's not only the princely type, but also the vigilante with a strong moral sense, which is another reason for her other gaming crush Garrus
. Lee would not do well with a bad boy who needs fixing but would flourish with a man who would help her fix herself.Ons:
- Tattoos: Though she has piercings, she has yet to get any tattoos herself, as she cannot decide what she wants to get. She finds men with tattoos more attractive
- Men taller than her (at least 6'2")
- Brown or black hair coupled with Green or Blue eyes
- Swimmer's/Wrestler's Build
- Lumberjack stereotype men
- Baritone voices in men
- Fairy or Pixie looking women
- Facial hair (a big one for Lee)
- Men who dote on her
- Men who have no problem acting "manly" in the bedroom. In the stereotypical, hormone raged sex fuel type of way. But at the same time who are capable of long strenuous love making sessions.
- White Knights- Men who are chivalrous
- Large hands: Ironically this is her favorite feature on a man, next to his bottom side, and she finds she loves farmer's hands above everything
- Tentacle porn: She just loves it. Often draws it as well.
- Making out: This is something Lee actively loves, she finds she cannot participate in a good session of intercourse without foreplay to a long extent
- Motorcycles, particularly Harley Davidson's
- Dirty Talk: Of any kind, it turns her off almost instantly
- Spanking: Punishment type spanking, anything harder than what she would consider flirty (Anything that would leave a red mark)
- One night stands: The only partner's she has ever had were her boyfriends. She dislikes the idea of one night stands because she associates sex with love
- Any of the hardcore alternative stuff.
- Passive Aggressiveness
- Stalking like devotion
- Actual Stalking
- Men who control every aspect of their lover's lives
Switch. Purely dominant "You will be my slave" type of men turn her off.Side notes: Lee is an Art major, singing has now become a hobby versus academic. Lee has horrible stage fright, and is a hentai junkie. <3