You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:51:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Recruiting  (Read 1476 times)

Offline HunterTopic starter

Recruiting
« on: July 28, 2005, 07:08:42 PM »
There are several vacancies due to player absence.  The game is Pretty Sailor Soldiers, located in the Light section.  The characters I am making available are Rei Hino/Sailor Mars and Minako Aino/Sailor Venus.  This game has several adventures written already for it and unless something happens, can be expected to last for quite a while.

Re: Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 04:15:09 PM »
Still looking.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 06:53:27 PM »
There's a few cast openings, come on check it out.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 07:09:54 PM by Hunter »

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 07:14:15 PM »
More with the bumpage.  Come on, there has to be a few more interested peoples.

Offline Valkos

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2005, 09:03:45 PM »
I might be interested, though I will tell you I know almost nothing about Sailor Moon.  I would need some info on that, and also need to know how often I would need to post.  Working full-time, I can only opst in the evenings and weekends.

valkos

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2005, 09:25:19 PM »

Offline Valkos

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2005, 09:27:28 PM »
thanks

Offline Darwishi

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2005, 12:42:41 AM »
I might be interested in playing Venus if she's still open, though I couldn't get to actually posting until either next weekend or the next.  I have finals going on right now. (quarter system) but after that I have about 3.5 weeks off in which I could do tons of posting. ^^

Offline Valkos

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2005, 04:32:34 PM »
There are several vacancies due to player absence.  The game is Pretty Sailor Soldiers, located in the Light section.  The characters I am making available are Rei Hino/Sailor Mars and Minako Aino/Sailor Venus.  This game has several adventures written already for it and unless something happens, can be expected to last for quite a while.

I would be interested in playing Sailor Mars.  I need to do some more readingh on Sailor Moon in general, and read some of the existing thread so I can try and do the character justice. 

valkos

Offline Valkos

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2005, 05:26:14 PM »
I would be interested in playing Sailor Mars.  I need to do some more readingh on Sailor Moon in general, and read some of the existing thread so I can try and do the character justice. 

valkos

well.. I see there are only two open slots:
Aino Minako: Darwishi (tenative)
Tsukino Usagi: (open)

I'm not sure I'm up for playing Sailor Moon herself, being unfamiliar with things as I am.  I would still be happy to join however, so if something opens up, let me know :).
valkos

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2005, 07:34:03 PM »
Dark Side of the Senshi would also be looking for new players.  *plug*   It's not quite as strictly defined as the game that I'm running if you're looking to get into the universe.

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2005, 08:09:57 AM »
I might be interested in playing Venus if she's still open, though I couldn't get to actually posting until either next weekend or the next.  I have finals going on right now. (quarter system) but after that I have about 3.5 weeks off in which I could do tons of posting. ^^

That's fine.  Let me know if you're still interested when the time comes.

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2005, 05:53:21 PM »
The game still needs players to take over Minako/Sailor Venus and Usagi/Sailor Moon.  Please check it out (Pretty Sailor Soldiers in the Light section).  Thank you.

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2005, 08:23:57 AM »
Seeking a player for Sailor Moon/Usagi.  Any questions, please ask.

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2005, 01:09:02 AM »
Usagi!?  Where are you?   ??? ;D