Craving a Story of Forced Feminization (Male for Female)

Started by Paladin101, May 01, 2015, 11:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin101

So, Dunno why but lately I've had a craving to try out a story type that I never really thought I would  be interested in writing, one that more involves stuff I normally keep on my offs list and don't really find interesting in my average bit of writing. A story of forced feminization or sissification, with domination, humiliation, all that sort of thing. Going to give a few ideas here, but if you read this and have any interest in playing the dominant end of this scenario, I am open to any story type you may have.

This gameshow concept...seems like an interesting framework to build a story around. Stole it off Psyonicg's interest check. lol
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sissification: Dunno what exactly I am looking for with this story, but in general my thought is either a girlfriend, or a woman met at a bar who sees a slender, slight build man and decides to transform him with hormone injections and training. Seeing a master/sub relationship forming where the woman is training the man to become the perfect sissy. Open to just about anything with this story shy of concepts involving bathroom play and gore/extreme pain. Want to write this story just to see if I can slip into that mindset, kind of an erotic writing challenge for me. lol

To Punish a Ladies Man: Jonathan (MC) has a girlfriend, a good, respectable girl who doesn't ignore him in the bedroom, and thinks she is smitten with him. The problem is, Jonathan isn't behaving, and is frequently out late at night, and has recently been see by his girlfriend's friends, out at the clubs seducing other women. He is heading out now on a 'business trip' down to Miami, conveniently right in the middle of Spring Break, and his job won't allow him to take his girlfriend, that sucks huh? Unfortunately for Jonathan, his girlfriend happens to know someone (YC) who makes a living down in Miami as a  private investigator, and she decides to finally get proof that he is cheating, and then either end it for good, or find some other answer. The problem? This friend in Miami, is a woman..but she isn't your normal woman. She's packing heat. She is a futa, or a woman born with a cock, and what Jonathan's girlfriend doesn't know about her, is she takes a great deal of pleasure out of seducing pretty boy ladies men, and  then forcing them to submit and become the bitch of the relationship. Normally with blackmail, sometimes with seduction, it all depends on the guy.

Paladin101