Alright, some test and thoughts about the home brewed for Arcadia. Keep in mind that this is only the very simplified version of a possible system. A real one with stats would work similar to what i'm offering now, only a bit bigger with things for every player to keep track of. This is the small one, my beta. I call her 'Molly'. Action Points [AP]:
Earned by combat or certain events I have yet to figure out.
Duel earns .5 AP [If it's a good descriptive and appropriate length combat, even if a bit playful, without breaking into sex, then give yourself the 1 AP]
Solo Combat earns 2AP
Solo Combat against squad: 4AP
Solo Combat against Boss: Death???
Party Combat earns 1 AP &100 coin to each part member
Party Combat against Squad: 3AP & 300 gold to each to each party member
Party Combat against Boss:
Social quests: Another possibly way to earn AP, scavenger/explorer/seeker solo missions, maybe. Pretty much grunt work that will give more money, items, and maybe 1-2 AP. Only way 3 AP would be a dangerous Social Quest like ambushes and kidnappings and might require a party. A chart will come later when I think of some Social Quests.How to Spend:
Players can choose where to assign them.
Allotting 1 AP
will allow you to upgrade one of the following:
- Gives 5 points to: Health [HP] or Mana [MP]
- Permanently adds 2 Spirit Points [SP]
- Adds 5 points to Moon Spells
- Adds 3 Damage to Weapons
Gather 5 AP
for the following:
- Gain a precious gem [Worth: 1000 gold]
- Signature Move gains +8 dmg, raises cost by 3 SP
- Raise Critical Dmg by .5 and raises cost by 2 SP
- Weapon Augment gives +2 dmg more when spending AP to weapon
- On one spell, action, or move; reduce SP cost by 2
- Gain another Spell
Gather 12 AP
for the following:
- Moon berry : Allows you to make an additional signature move
- 3,000 gold[/quote]
~*~ ::|:: ~*~ ~*~ ::|:: ~*~ Spirit Specialty Chart:
*Can only spend SP on one Spirit Specialty per round*Cover Fire
[5 sp] – [group only] Flash bomb goes off near a foe, allowing all whom wish to run a safe exit.Boost Attack Damage
[5 SP]– Gives +1 bleed dmg [per 5 SP] for 1 round, stacks on target.Power Block
[10 SP]- To avoid Physical hits, cost raises +1 when you upgrade SP Gale Dodge
[10 SP] – To avoid Magical hits, cost raises +1 when you upgrade SPSignature Move
[14 SP] – Character’s personalized move.Critical
[15 SP] – Damage inflicted is x1.5Epitaph
[30 SP] – Party of 4 or more; combines the characters’ magic to bring a Cosmic Moon down upon their foes and cause heavy damage to all. Does damage + 30% more to Boss battles, if there are any. Instant kills 1/2 of total foes and leaves the living with ˝ life.
~*~ ::|:: ~*~ ~*~ ::|:: ~*~ Basic Setup
Weapon [10 dmg]: Trained fighters gain +3 dmg
Signature Move [15 dmg] Trained fighters gain +5 dmg
Spells: 1 [Mages start with 1 of each property under their color]
~*~ ::|:: ~*~ ~*~ ::|:: ~*~ Basic Beginner Party/Solo Combat
There will normally be 3-8 foes. We can roll a d10. If you get a 9 or10, reroll. *** If you have a higher roll like the following and your know your no match, Roll again and pretend you didn’t see this. If you post it down that you face them, then battle on until one of your expires.***
1-2 are vicious enemies, health 110 -155, Cannot run away without taking half their health
3-8 are Normal enemies, health: 70-90. Run away is an option.
9 is a Squad of Leader and drones; 1 Leader with Health 155, 6 drones with Health: 80.
10. Boss. Health 300-500.
~*~ ::|:: ~*~ ~*~ ::|:: ~*~
Average Combat Reward Chart
Defeat an enemy and gain 2 AP and roll a d10 for looting.
1] Black Map
2] Gold ** [Roll for Gold chart]
[3-5] Eldritch Concoctions [Mana restore 35]
[6-8] Soothing Salve [Health restore 35]
 Soul Remedy [Spirit restore 35]
 An old piece of inked paper and roll again
Roll a d10 and post result.
Monster's Rare Item Chart
1. Liddel’s Mirror [ Party: Hand mirror that will deflect each again one magic attack]
2. Red Moon Stone: Striking the ground erupts a wildfire hitting all foes. Freely upgrades the weapon by +3 every time weapon is upgraded. [Weapon Damage/foes = area effect damage]
3.Green Moon Stone: Adds +3 Poison with every hit [stackable]. If you hit an ally, damage is converted to health
4. Yellow Moon Stone: For a moment, damage is converted into Electrical damage to stun enemy for 1 round. [Recharge rate: Once every Three Rounds].
5. Blue Moon Stone: Grants double strike and lowers all SP costs by 5 [If SP Cost is under 5, then cuts to half]
6. Purple Moon Stone: may frost a enemy in place [ Once every three rounds].
7.Silver Moon Stone: Grants a critical to instantly kill an enemy or restores a fallen comrade with a third of health. [ Pick only one every three rounds]
8. Black Moon Stone: Adds +3 Bleeding Damage per hit and instantly makes one foe too afraid to attack.
9. Gold Moon Stone: Instantly Charms one Enemy that fights with you until you attack or leave it.
10. Moon Berry: Allows character to gain knowledge of a new Signature Move
~*~ ::|:: ~*~ ~*~ ::|:: ~*~
Will be quickly adjusted upon approval of the Molly System