Mission Lost ~{For Physcho and Azz}~

Started by Psycho Serenity, July 09, 2012, 06:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Serenity

NarutoxHinata

We know what we're doing. :)
Life won't ever be perfect, there will always be hurt...

So stand up and make a difference, provide light in a dark life.

You never know just how far the rays will reach.

azzmeister89

Naruto was shocked "what did you say granny Tsunade?" the old but surprisingly young looking Hokage sighed and said it once again
"you Naruto are to go find Hinata, i have a mission for the two of you" the blonde ninja could barely manage a nod, despite people thinking he was oblivious Naruto had noticed the Hyuuga (did i spell that right?) princess's feelings towards him, they were even harder to ignore after the fight with pain
"fine i get it, i heard you the first time" that earnt him a punch to the head, resulting in the large lump growing out the top of his messy blonde hair as he began searching for said girl.

"Oi Hinata, where are you" he shouted in his abnormaly loud voice, compleatly forgetting that it was only five in the morning, several people shouted for him to shut up before he moved on. 

Psycho Serenity

Hinata had been wandering the village, unable to sleep. Every time she tried she'd have nightmares of Pein, even though he was gone now and wasn't a threat. Sighing, she wandered about in the cool morning air to hear Naruto's loud voice. Blinking curiously, she blushed and began walking towards his voice. Upon seeing him, she tilted her head and gulped before speaking.

"W-What is it Naruto?" She asked curiously, wondering why he would be looking around for her of all people, not Sakura or Kakashi or any of his closer friends"

azzmeister89

"granny Tsunade has a mission for us, lets go" taking her by the hand he pulled her along heading towards the hokage's office

Psycho Serenity

"Wha-oh, okay" She said in surprise, blushing when he took her head and lead her through the streets to see the Hokage. Stepping into the office, she bit her lip and put her hands behind her back as she stared at the floor, waiting to hear what it was they were supposed to do.

azzmeister89

(hey sorry its 2am over here, is it ok if we continue this on wednesday? i'm working tomorow so i wont get many chances to be online)

Psycho Serenity

azzmeister89

As the two Ninja entered the office, Tsunade looked up and smiled "you took your time finding her Naruto, honestly i cant get you to do anything right" she frowned and then turned serious "unfortunately i need you for this mission, you and Hinata will be the only two who are going to be convincing enough"

Naruto looked confused "are we doing a play?" Tsunade laughed at that
"i suppose so, Naruto you are going to pretend to become a hidden ninja leaving the land of fire, Hinata you will play the part of his lover, trying to sneak him into the land of wolves to join the renegade army there who plan to wage war with the five nations, you are ordered to destroy them from the inside" then seeing the consequences going through both ninja's minds she added "dont worry, the village will not be told of your mission, you will still have places here on your return"

Psycho Serenity

Hinata blushed deeply at the sounds of the mission but slowly nodded her head "D-Do you have false headbands for us?" She asked softly, glancing up at Tsunade nervously. "I mean, we need them if we're to actually trick them all into believing this."

azzmeister89

"i have already thought of that, when you come into contact with the enemy camp you will be attacked by hidden leaf ninja, they will be instructed to not cause either of you any damage that will effect the mission and it will give your new "friends" as if you could call them that" she quoted the word friends with her fingers whilst rolling her eyes "anyway you leave tomorrow at seven pm, make sure your ready by then" with that she dismissed the two young shinobi.

"man what a odd mission, you'd think granny Tsunade would have picked older people for it dont you think?" Naruto asked Hinata as they left the Hokage's building.

Psycho Serenity

Hinata shrugged softly and looked up at him. "I dunno, maybe it's cause I'm shy and would be someone who would run, and you're always trying to prove your strength, so that would help when it comes to wanting to join the enemy" She suggested, though she wasn't sure if this really was the reasoning behind it or not, it seemed like a decent idea.

"Anyways, I should go pack" She said softly, shrugging and waving her hand before hurrying off to get to her home and pack up a few things that may help them in the long run.

azzmeister89

Naruto waved back, his own thoughts turning to the mission "what should i do?" he thought out loud, his own mission of saving Sasuke would have to wait now, Hinata would be his priority now, keeping her safe, he was sure he could do it but it was times like this that he was more nervous about making mistakes then ever "come on Naruto snap it together, you need to focus, you need.... i need" the smell hit him then "Ramen, nothing makes me think better then ramen" with that he followed his nose, a good meal and sleep would make it easier to focus.

Psycho Serenity

Hinata got home and told her father of the mission she was to go on. Instantly she left and began packing some basic things she would need, some clothes, bandages and weapons along with bits of food here and there. Soon, she was finished and she got something quick to eat before going off to train until the end of the day when she could sleep and get ready for the mission that was ahead of them.

azzmeister89

when Naruto got home (after having several bowls of ramen) he went right to the kitchen, making the food he would need on his mission was always the first thing he did, studying the map he decided that, if they took the road along the eastern river, it would be twelve days before they reached camp, did he have enough room for twelve days worth of food as well as his weapons, sleeping bag, med kit and change of cloths? he would probably need to hunt for some of it.

by the time he was done it was almost midnight, climbing into bed he set his alarm on, he planned on saying goodbye to everyone before the mission started, tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Psycho Serenity

Hinata slept for as long as she could before she got up the next day and went to her team, letting them know where she was going and then spending the rest of the day training and making sure she had everything. When it was finally time to go, she made her way to the front gates of the village to wait for Naruto to show up

azzmeister89

Naruto walked towards the gate muttering under his breath, Lee had, as predicted made a big scene out of his leaving, declaring that things would never be the same without him and that in his absence he was sure to train so that they could spar again when he came back, this had earnt him punches from both tenten who wished him luck and sakura who then punched him too for not telling her right away.
"perfect way to start the mission, with a black eye" he silently cursed his overly violent teammate until he saw Hinata "hey Hinata, you ready?"

Psycho Serenity

Hinata looked up and smiled a bit when she saw him before her smile faded and she blinked curiously. "H-Hey, what happened to your eye?" She asked as she walked over and hestiantly touched his cheek under his eye that was wounded.

azzmeister89

"it was Sakura-chan" he whined, but then recovered instantly "well we should get going" turning back to look at the village he gave a thumbs up and then all but power housed out of the giant wooden gates "mission start!" he all but shouted, psyching himself up.

Psycho Serenity

She gasped and hurried after him, running as fast as she could to catch up with him. It wasn't long until they were on their way and she was just focusing on keeping up with him since he seemed far too enthused about it.

azzmeister89

Naruto kept a fast going pace until they were out of sight of the hidden leaf, when they were he turned around and said "i'm really nervous about this one Hinata, how about you?"

Psycho Serenity

Hinata shrugged and smiled shyly before glancing down. "I guess, a little bit" She said softly, nervously clasping her hands together.

azzmeister89

Naruto sighed "well we should get going, the sooner we do this the sooner we can come home" he looked at his hand then and a blush came on his face "were supposed to play lovers right? maybe we should work out our story, you know get to know things couples would know about each other" he stuttered over the next part "and do couple like things" by this point his face was redder then ever.

Psycho Serenity

Hinata blushed softly and nodded her head "Yeah, I supposed we should do that" She said, glancing to the ground "W-Well I know that your favorite food is ramen, and your dream is to be Hokage. What about... Favorite color?" She asked, looking up at him curiously.

azzmeister89

"Orange" he said instantly with a smile, how about you? Dreams, food and color?

Psycho Serenity

"D-Dreams..." She said, gulping nervously as the first thing she thought about was that she wanted to be with him. She quickly shook it from her mind and thought of something else she wanted before replying. "I want to be stronger, I'm really weak and it kind of... Bothers me." She blushed slightly before brushing a hand through her hair and glancing down "Food is cinnamon rolls and color.... I think purple"