You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 08:53:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Question Regarding Approval  (Read 312 times)

Offline KadenTopic starter

Question Regarding Approval
« on: July 08, 2012, 06:37:47 PM »
I joined this forum back in 2010 and for a reason I no longer remember I didn't return after my first post. For this I apologize and regret having taken up your valuable time. However I have decided to re-enter the role playing scene and randomly re-found this site and had completely forgotten that I had registered previously (That is until I tried registering again and was told my email was already being used). My question is should I post another introduction post/questionnaire or finish the one the I started back in 2010. If possible I would prefer to start over from scratch as I have changed a bit since my first post. I know it says in the thread regarding introductions that you can resume your introduction by re-posting in the old thread, however due to the extreme time gap I was unsure if this was what I should or not.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Question Regarding Approval
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 06:40:41 PM »
Considering the time gap, it would be fine to start fresh.  Welcome back :-)

Offline KadenTopic starter

Re: Question Regarding Approval
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 06:45:07 PM »
Thank you very much for the prompt response and I am glad to be back. I will begin working on a new introduction post immediately.