You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:33:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for descriptive males for relationship rp - with or without kinks.  (Read 214 times)

Offline kingsizedorkTopic starter

I wonder if any of the lovely men of Eros can full fill my need for a story. I would either like-
To explore a few kinks that we can discuss, using a few situations I have written below in the form of a nice relationship rp, going through the usual new relationship stuff....perhaps with some added drama to keep it interesting.

Or just a nice relationship starting out with added twists to keep it interesting. 

All in all I want the two people to fall for each other. 

I'm looking for a male who can indulge me with descriptive writing of at least 3 paragraphs a post. With strong, believeable characters and able to carry a storyline with me. 
No one liners or controlling of other peoples characters without permission. 
I am willing to do this over Emails (preferred), pms or forums. 

With that sorted, let's get down to the nitty gritty details. 
I  want play out two people meeting and falling for each other.  I would like it to be quite a passionate and or somewhat romantic story. I would like to explore some kinks we can discuss but it's not a necessity (I don't mind a nice relationship rp).  But falling in love and heavy attraction will be apart of it. 

If with kinks- 
If Dom and Sub is what you want to discuss, sexually I am submissive. 
No deliberate pain or blood/injuries.  No watersports or scat, vomit ect. No rape. No feet. 
Most things I will consider. Dom/sub, group sex, public/shows ect. Come at me with ideas. 

Rich ManxNew Intern
Perhaps a young man from a rich family had taken over his fathers business or even created one of his own. He interviews a new girl fresh from Uni and there are sparks from the beginning. 
Could just be a basic relationship story. Perhaps he's never had a woman who wants him more than his money. 
Or perhaps he has some secret kink or fetish. A Dom looking for a sub perhaps or a kink or fetish. 
All in all, Their passion spills out into the office while trying to keep a professional appearance. 

Rich manxMaid
Same as above but without the intern. Instead she is a hire maid

Met in a club or through friends but a new relationship blooms between them. 

Or if any of you men have read Fifty Shades of Gray, to react that? 

Pms for discussions, eger to start!!