You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:00:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Two Ideas Circulating Around. Post Apocolyptic/Combat  (Read 341 times)

Offline corymartin2012Topic starter

Two Ideas Circulating Around. Post Apocolyptic/Combat
« on: July 06, 2012, 10:14:04 PM »
This is my first real post other than Introduction and looking to start a RP that surfaces around one of these two contexts.

Post Apocalyptic: Two men or a man and women find themselves having to make their way through small rural towns and areas to a safe-area after either a Nuclear attack?or maybe Zombie breakout your suggestions. Quite a bit of action, deep plot, twists all around, who knows?

Combat: I like the idea of two brothers have to team together when a foregin force attacks the US and begins to take over their urban city. They fight there way back to home, and devise a plan of action, escape, etc.

Kind of let me know of suggestions lol.

Offline tripledown

Re: Two Ideas Circulating Around. Post Apocolyptic/Combat
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 07:01:27 PM »
Both of these seem pretty good to me, although a bit vague. For the combat one there's no end to fun depending on which foreign force you pick. A global plot by the Sweden or a surprise invasion from Canada would be interesting. different time periods(ww1, cold war, civil war, or christmas 2000) would be interesting too. Do you have any more elaboration on either idea?