You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 11:43:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: EU people stats  (Read 353 times)

Offline UraTopic starter

EU people stats
« on: July 06, 2012, 04:44:34 PM »
Hi,

I get the feeling that the majority of the people here are from the states, however would anybody know how many users in percent are from EU countries?

....and....

I there also an RP comunity inspired by World of Warcraft fandom?

Offline Kyrsa

Re: EU people stats
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 05:18:38 PM »
Hi,

I get the feeling that the majority of the people here are from the states, however would anybody know how many users in percent are from EU countries?

A majority of our members are from the states I believe, however a significant percentage of Elliquiy's members come from the rest of the world, including EU countries.  The only person who might have access to that kind of statistical data would be the site owner, and I can't guarantee that he'd have those numbers available.  Unless I've completely missed that information on the site stats page of course, which is possible.   ::)

I there also an RP comunity inspired by World of Warcraft fandom?

We don't have a specific community or area for any fandom, but we do have members who RP in that fandom on occasion. 

Offline Star Safyre

• Mrs. Fyre or, if you're slightly more daring, O Captain my Captain.
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 05:39:32 PM »
Speaking as a WoW fan, I have seen several group games going on (one of which I would personally recommend) and there's a steady rate of WoW-loving folk who enjoy one-on-ones.

Offline UraTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 06:28:14 PM »
Thank you both for the answers, very appreciated^^