You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:43:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Jiggly Girls! (D/s, Master/slave, group-sex, Con, N.C)  (Read 580 times)

Offline BehemothTopic starter

I’m looking for a writing partner interested in writing a series of short ‘anime’/Hentai-themed stores. Male or female, I’m comfortable writing with either gender. My posting is in frequent (usually around 3 times per week, sometimes more, sometimes less), I like quality, detailed posts of a paragraph or three.

Below are a few brief concepts inspired by some nice erotic imagery (linked)…

WARNING: The images linked below are sexually explicit!

Spaceship Pilot in Peril: - TAKEN A sexy young rookie pilot crashes her spaceship on a dangerous, isolated planet which happens to be a penal colony housing the star system’s most violent criminals. There she must struggle to find a way to escape the planet while being hunted and preyed-upon by the prison colonies sexually ravenous inmates!

Nymphomaniac: A young blonde woman has a sexual disorder – she’s addicted to sex. In an attempt to sate her insatiable lust, she travels to ‘Euphoria’ an isolated island resort and sexual paradise – where frequent, promiscuous sex isn’t just common place, it’s encouraged. Alternative, perhaps her sex therapist sends her.  This could also work with my ‘Club 61’ idea - our lady could instead be applying to become a ‘courtesan’ in the sex club.

Princess to Slave: A conquering King takes a young princess of a conquered nation as his personal sex-slave, adding her to his growing harem. There she is trained in the erotic arts, having no choice but to complete with her fellow harem slaves for the favour of her new King.

If any of these catch your eye, please PM me.

My On/Offs:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 06:15:07 AM by Behemoth »