You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:29:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Threesome anybody?  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Animegurl5Topic starter

Re: Threesome anybody?
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2012, 02:47:40 PM »
Lol, the best feeling ever... Sorry, I was going to PM you but after I posted that I would, I learned that my younger brother got a virus on his computer that had the ability to spread to the other computers in the house. I haven't had a chance to get online until now...

As for the name, I am leaning more towards 'Well Adjusted Girls' than 'Super Messy Massive Orgy'. Lols.

As soon as I get caught up on a few of my other RPs I'll come back with a link to our chatter board. We have a couple more things to go over before we can actually start. :)

Offline azzmeister89

• Erotica's number one Disciple
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • show me what you got and i'll prove its not enough
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2012, 03:12:16 PM »
awwww and here was me thinking super messy massive orgy sounded so classy........XD

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2012, 10:45:16 PM »
I'm sorry guys... I fell asleep in the middle of the day. *Facepalm* Oh well, whatchya gunna do?

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146378.0#new

That there is the link to the chatter board so I can shut this here thread down. :) See you there.

Offline Squrmy

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2012, 11:00:21 AM »
I was interested in this; to play as one of the handlers, perhaps? But I see you've already started; I completely understand if you don't want anymore players; I was just poking my head in to see if I can get involved in some scenes.

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2012, 06:36:50 PM »
I think we have our hands full for the time being but if anything pops up and we need another person, you will be the first to know. :) Thanks for the offer though.