You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 01:03:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Game~  (Read 358 times)

Offline AxonityTopic starter

Looking for a Game~
« on: July 02, 2012, 08:07:56 PM »
As you can see, I'm rather unapproved and I'm bored, so I figured I'd throw out this offer.

I'm up for anything, really -- though I admit I'm more for the darker stuff. I'm not big on fandoms, but I will do some of them. If anyone is up for anything and has a particular idea, feel free to bring it up.

Offline RadiantMind

Re: Looking for a Game~
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 08:12:32 PM »
You say you're more into the darker stuff, how would you like a medieval vampire roleplay then? maybe a young vampire lord kidnapping a woman from a wealthy family.

Offline AxonityTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 08:25:03 PM »
You say you're more into the darker stuff, how would you like a medieval vampire roleplay then? maybe a young vampire lord kidnapping a woman from a wealthy family.

Sound like fun to me~ I rather like vampire mythologies so this is right up my alley. Besides being medieval, where should this take place?

Offline RadiantMind

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 05:26:28 AM »
Sound like fun to me~ I rather like vampire mythologies so this is right up my alley. Besides being medieval, where should this take place?

Well, I've always loved medieaval and post medieval Romania, especially Transylvania, but it is really up to you.