Knock Me Up (M seeking f)

Started by Jester, July 02, 2012, 08:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

To me, the idea of impregnating a woman is this primal need, the ultimate act of claiming her, owning her... especially if she's never been pregnant before.  Getting her pregnant with her first child is something no one will ever be able to do afterward.

I know there are even women who have this fetish... of being claimed in that way.  Impregnation talk gets me so fucking hot during sex it makes my head spin.  Like her crying out things like "Fill me with your seed!  Knock me up!  Make my belly swell with your baby!" 

I have a fantasy of being a stud for another woman who wants to have a child of her own and maybe she is married or perhaps our relationship is taboo.

It's not just the act of knocking a woman up that I like to have as a part of RPs, either.  It's watching her belly swell up over those 9 months and fucking her over and over again as she gets bigger, knowing that -I- (my character) did that to her... that's -my- baby in there.  That woman is -mine-!  I might even share her in character, but my character always knows that that woman (character) is his and the other guys will never get to do that (impregnate her). 

Any girls interested in a game like this?

TheVillain

. . .Does impregnation count as a fetish? We are talking about the primary biological function of sex, and Fetish is by definition sexualizing things outside the norm.

Not saying that's a bad thing, just a thought I had. :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

wolventears

I may be interested. I love my chars getting pregnant and going through drama of it especially if it's an accidental pregnancey. What kind of plot do you have in mind?
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile