News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Updated Ideas

Started by Dez, July 01, 2012, 06:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dez

I’d like to preface this by thanking you for taking the time and reading or looking over my ideas. I’d also like to say that I am open to any suggestions or variances of what I have listed below. Also, unless otherwise specified, I have no preference as to who plays the other character as long as its convincing. So, with that in mind, the following ideas are of a whimsical nature, the cadence in which they will be woven is by my hand, and the hands that choose to imagine with me. With that being said, I present the following ideas:

An Eye for An Eye -- Extreme; Non-Consensual; Bondage; Humiliation, and Violent CRAVING!!! -- This is based on the movie of the same name as well as the movie “Enough”. A woman is violently raped, he’s caught, goes to trial but is let go due to a technicality. He’s made previous threats while raping her that if she testified he’d come after her again; fearing that she toughens up and turns the tables on him. I expect this to be quite extreme and will be wanting a very, very strong and dominate person to play the role of the male. It doesn’t matter to me if you’re male or female as long as you’re strong. CRAVING

House Arrest --  Light; non-con (maybe) romantic? -- very sexual [/i] -- An innocent girl, mid 20's thereabouts, gets involved with the wrong crowd and ends up on house arrest due to various delinquent actions as it's her first offense..... need a very, very "bad boy" type to play opposite the goody two shoes. Could be extreme as well as non-con but in the end she might very well convince him to give up his bad boy ways... or vice versa!!

Gist of it -- he's crushing on her; she's crushing on him -- she's afraid to step and go out of bounds, he'll never change but wants to be with her and if it means being on the run than he's ok with it. Can he change her mind and persuade her?

who149

I'd love to try Deliverance. Don't see a lot of Femdom.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Dez

July 15, 2012 --- Deleted a scenario and did a wee bit of cleaning.

azzmeister89

Dez

Rather than leaving a message here, please send me a PM if interested. Thanks!!!

NEW

Something Wicked This Way Comes: While I don't view this as being extreme in the beastiality sense, this does have the potential of becoming quite bloody; not so much gore, mind, but enough that the story should be prefaced with content tags. Also, this will be a high-fantasy setting -- In Briese, which is a coastal city set within Acacia, the winds of fortune are about to change. The port city is a thriving city, and has become a hustling and bustling area that entertains so many diverse peoples that anything can happen and has been known to happen.
However, prior to Reznik coming into power, it was rumored that he had bartered with the evil forces that often dwelled just outside the city limits that lead into the Wastelands, where nothing has been known to survive and crossing the arid and wasted lands is done so at the individual's own peril. If you survived the Wastelands, your jourmey brought you to the foothills of the Pyrinian Mountains. It was there, that the evil which Reznik bartered with, was said to reside.[/i]

Since this is high-fantasy, our characters would be at odds with each other from the get-go. I see the other character as being somewhat arrogant and a know-it-all; but I also see them as being helpful to my character. So, with this in mind, the gist of the story is that these two have been ordred by this Reznik to smote the evil which would thus void the barter made.

But, what happens when they discover that the barter was nothing more than the King's imagination? Or, could be that the 'evil' is not so evil after all, but rather a wizard that made the deal if he was left alone and to his own devices? Or, if you have something else in mind, let me know and we'll talk.

NEW
Consequences -- Mattli Industries has always supplied the Government with state-of-the art weaponry. They are a company that is ruthless in gaining high-end contracts and in so doing bring in very lucrative amounts of money. To that end, Mattli Industries employs men and women who will stop at nothing to ensure that their bid for any contract on the market, is awarded to them. But, what happens when an employee of Mattli Industries, is photographed in various modes of dress, undress and sexual positions that if made public, would ultimately destroy the company's image?

So, this employee gets in touch with these people that are 'blackmailing' her/him to find out what they want. And it's not company secrets or the contract bid. What they want is the employee to sabotage the company's latest and newest weapon (details can be discussed). How far would this employee go to protect their job? Their identity? And, the company itself?

NEW

Jury Duty -- A man, alleged to have ties with the 'Mafia', has been arrested for buying and selling tobacco, which is a Federal offense. He pleads not guilty and is able to post his bail and reside it the comforts of his own home while awaiting the trial.
You (or me) has been picked for said jury, but the jury is not sequestered as in some trials, so the jury is able to go to their own homes each night. Said man (you or me) finds said juror (you or me) quite attractive and makes plans to seduce said juror which would result in a mistrial. Or would it? Is this so-called juror on the jury because he/she was chosen? Or are they there because of some elaborate sting the Government has put into play?

NEW
Trafalgar -- TAKEN A bit of history -- (extensive knowledge is not required) with the many ships that sailed in and out of the Ports of Britain, France and Spain, imagine a stow-a-way to escape something unsavory that a distant relative had in mind for her due to the fact that her parents were now deceased. Escaping one atrocity to find another? Who would discover that the new cabin 'boy' is actually a female? The Captain? Will he be able to tame her and win her heart? I'm a romantic at heart, so.... however, if you have a different idea, let me know and we'll discuss it.

Dez

Deleted one story and opened up another.

If interested, please contact via PM.

Thanks!

azzmeister89

Hi i am perhaps wondering if you would like to give secret admirer if you are up to it, i dont mind if we resume the old one or start fresh