F LF MFM Rps [Males needed, First time in a group] Roles OPEN

Started by Ashleebabe, June 30, 2012, 08:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleebabe

I have never done anything in the groups and thought to try it out. I figure, I have an itch for two men and perhaps it would be better to turn the ideas into a group thing instead of a dual male role.

I also would like for you to look at my On and Offs which are located in my signature. It is important that we all get along. I would like steady available since I have far too much free time for summer.

Please contact me in my PM inbox. I would very much like to keep the thread clean. Thank you!

Lost in Time

Two men closer than brothers fall in love with a woman out of time.
Maggie was a history buff, always wanting to see the knowledge of each piece. However, she was unable to go to the college she longed to go. She was forced to work as a waitress during the day and a maid at night at the local museum. Her favorite displays were the artifacts that were found and the possibilities where they came from. One evening, she became too curious over a certain artifcat transporting her in time.

A loud thud could have been heard in the throughout the whole castle as the servants rushed to see who it was. There was a girl strangely dressed and unconscious. The ruler (It can be Laird or Leader depending on who we choose and where it is located) and his confidant went to the aid of the woman. They both lust and desirerd her but she was not from their world. She was desperate to get home but could she deny her heart's pull towards two men?

[These men could be human or Tuatha Dé Danaan or something else supernatural. The relationship of the men are also under your discretion too]

**Asgardian Love Affair** (Currently Craving)

I have been craving a MFM with Thor and Loki with an OC. It been driving me mad with the mere idea. I was thinking that maybe during Loki's attempt to return Earth in the Avengers he takes a human female captive. He agrees to leave after she is freed from his locked room and forced to go to Asgard with the two brothers. It is Thor who nurses her back to health from being starved and terrified as to waht was to happen to her. He bonds with her but it was when Loki earns his freedom he wishes for his human back.

These are just a couple ideas but these are my huge cravings and I would love to do these above anything else

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

Madriv

Ashleebabe

Sent you and the other participant a PM hoping to get the game started soon.

Ashleebabe