Apparent Age: 26
Description: Golden blonde, tinged with light sunny green underlay. Head crowned with a vine circlet of four black roses with three long scarlet thorns. Greyish green eyes fringed with dark lashes. Dark peach skin covered with light green vines and scarlet flowers. Stands four foot nine, her natural vines make all the covering she needs though she is incline to wear white cotton catsuits with a dark greenlace dress.
General Personality: Disarming charm, sensual bohemian, and surprisingly callous.
• Meticulous artisan, attracted to colorful displays and craftsmanship
• Minor claustrophobia renders he unable to hold still in crowded rooms
• Never misses a chance to be a tease toward someone shy or stoic to amuse herself
• Can barely resist reorganizing the out of place or litter
-Leafy vines coil around her arms, legs, chest and hips, they can blossom when the seed is sown and develope small berries along her body’s vines.
- Black roses with thick scarlet thorns only grow along the vine circlet upon her head.
- Carries an earthen scent of flora.
- Magically inclined can sense an aura around her and those vines.
- seems her thin vines have the same connection to her as a finger would..
Attitudes about the Council: A joke. Paranoia running high, a veil of truce offered only to keep others in fear and blame of whom crossed what line at what time. No doubt the majority rulers will eventually try to snuff out the competition by using this council to their advantage to gain favor and ‘allies’. The Ballard has survived this long in the shadows of the vampires, the were wolves, the mages, and as long as those stories live, so will the Fae endure.Though it looks like fun times are ahead, might as well make the most of this ‘serious and dire’ matter.
If you are a leader or an elected official: Changeling Leader; Autumn, Lady of Transition