Melusine's ideas! (F seeking anyone)

Started by Melusine, June 28, 2012, 07:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melusine

Here are my ideas! If interested, please check my Ons/Offs and send me a PM. Don't post in this thread, for reasons of tidiness. While my stories are MxF, we can adjust them accordingly and play FxF or FxT, if you prefer.

- Open stories are, obviously, available. Feel free to PM me about them.
- Taken stories are the ones I'm roleplaying at the moment.
- Closed stories are unavailable temporarily, either because I can't fit any more roleplays in my schedule, or because they don't interest me for the moment. I might open them later.

Pirates: Closed (Historical, Golden Age of Piracy)
She is her father’s pride, his jewel. Despite her youth, her debut in the Santo Domingo balls has made her something akin to a celebrity. She is to marry a handsome French nobleman and live out her life in luxury and status. But fate has other plans.
On her journey to France, the ship is attacked by pirates. They butcher everyone on board, but the captain judges she is not to be harmed. As a noblewoman, her father will pay handsomely for her release. So they set for Port Royal, where the captain will negotiate her ransom.
But she is no hothouse flower, ready to bow under the captain’s demands. She’s spirited and stubborn, and quite beautiful to boot. She will soon realize that she’d be more suited to a life of piracy, and the captain will realize that he’d like to keep her there…

The Lady's Favour: Closed (Historical/Alternate History)
An arranged marriage is exactly what her family -and kingdom- needed. She is wedded to the king of the neighboring kingdom, a good and gentle man, but unfortunately older than her father. Despite this, she is determined to do her duty and be a faithful, obedient wife - until she meets her husband’s chosen knight. He is a handsome and gallant man, honorable to a fault. She wants him, and despite his honor, he wants her too. Will they resist or succumb? And what will be the consequences?

Devout: Taken (Fantasy)
She’s a young novice of her faith, and to be initiated fully into it as a priestess she has to pass a test: summon a daemon, a creature from the dark lands, and bind it to herself by magic, then break it until it follows her every whim. She summons the creature, but it turns out to have assumed the form of a very handsome youth, sensuous and tempting. Will she be able to break its spirit and enslave it to her will? Or will the opposite happen?

This story is short and smut-based rather than plot-based. It will probably involve bondage, manipulation, D/s, perhaps even dubious consent.

Melusine

The Prince in Distress plot is now open.

Melusine

Added the Intimate Blessing plot, reworked the layout a bit.