You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:57:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Star Trek - Wants some nostalgia :D  (Read 605 times)

Offline KitikatTopic starter

Star Trek - Wants some nostalgia :D
« on: April 18, 2008, 06:38:01 AM »
Hi all,

When I first got into online roleplaying that wasn't on IRC, it was mostly star trek games, on PBEM and Rpol.

I'd love to mess about in the ST universe with a willing partner... anyone up for it? Prefereably someone who's generally on the same time as me, so it could be a nice, corny, fast-flowing game.

Anyone? :)

Offline Tom

Re: Star Trek - Wants some nostalgia :D
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 06:41:27 AM »
Kitikat, I know we have a game going already, but I'm a ST fan myself and I've never really had the chance to do some adult playing in this setting. So, for your consideration....yours truly.

Offline KitikatTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 06:48:02 AM »
Tom, you are always welcome :D

I'm quite happy to play more than one ST thread, so anyone else who wants to, post here or drop me a line... I'm not promising earth-shattering storylines, but then neither were most of the actual episodes (except for when planets actually were shattered, which I think happened once or twice...)

Offline akrasia

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 12:30:02 PM »
I'm new here, but I'm an experienced roleplayer and I adore the Star Trek universe.  I'd love to get a thread going with you - feel free to email me about details.  I still don't know exactly where to go and what to do, here, to get started with all this.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!